prayers for coach snyder

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by weller1, Jan 18, 2018.

1. weller1

weller1 25+ Posts

sad news prayers going up for coach and family......The 22-year-old grandson of Kansas State football coach Bill Snyder was found dead on Wednesday in a home owned by his parents near the university campus in Manhattan, Kansas. Matthew Snyder was the son of Wanda and Sean Snyder, the Wildcats' longtime special-teams coordinator.

2. bck031

bck031 1,000+ Posts

Coach Snyder is my favorite non_UT coach. Prayers got out to his family.

3. LonghornCatholic

LonghornCatholic Deo Gratias

4. zuckercanyon

zuckercanyon 2,500+ Posts

Being treated by officials as a suicide....couple that with the Washington State qb, and it's sobering......I went to a construction seminar in Phoenix this summer, and one of the members was sponsoring a class on suicide in the workplace.....we walk through life not paying close attention to others around us, apparently, there are signs to look out for......

5. AC

AC 2,500+ Posts

I agree that Coach Snyder handles himself with great class and he should be respected and admired. My prayers go out to his son, daughter in law and all of his family.

6. nashhorn

nashhorn 5,000+ Posts

Absolutely the worst kinda news. So sorry coach. Best wishes for some solace.

7. yelladawgdem

yelladawgdem 2,500+ Posts

No one should ever have to bury a child. To the Snyder family, may you find comfort in your memories. RIP.

:ksu:

8. WorsterMan

WorsterMan SEC here we come!!

Terrible news. I too respect Coach Snyder - he's good man.

9. HornHuskerDad

HornHuskerDad 5,000+ Posts

Prayers for the Snyder clan in this very difficult time.

10. Paul S. Nichols

Paul S. Nichols 25+ Posts

God Bless coach Snyder and his family, they are in my prayers.

Paul S. Nichols

11. Clean

Clean 5,000+ Posts

There was a suicide in my dept. at work a couple of years back. He had been treated for clinical depression, but ended his life with pills over the Christmas vacation. He was depressed because his wife had left him, among other things. His mother had tried to talk to him on the day he died. If somebody decides to kill themselves, it's pretty hard to stop them.