Predict various CC games

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by Duck Dodgers, Dec 8, 2020.

1. Duck Dodgers

Duck Dodgers 1,000+ Posts

SEC - Bama and Gators. Good offense on the Florida side, but Alabama figures out how to stop them enough. and Florida's defense is poor. Alabama.

B10 - Rules, we don't need no stinking rules! OSU over NW.

B12 - OU slimes their way into a 7th (!) straight title. Yuck.

ACC - best of the lot. I think Clemson wins the rematch - having what will be the #1 pick at QB help you out just a tad.

Pac - are they going to play? If so, why? Joke of a conference, just cancel the season and have everyone put dirty socks on their faces even at home to virtue signal.

So, the Gang of 4 should be Alabama, Clemson, OSU, as usual. Then who for #4? ATM? ND for a possible 3rd game against Clemson (zzzz)? Someone from the minor leagues? Probably ATM you'd think, depending on how far ND drops with a loss.

2. BevoJoe

BevoJoe 10,000+ Posts

Man! I have no idea. Notre Dame maybe? But, don't they play as a member of the ACC? If so, they might be out unless they win that CCG. I don't believe the PAC should be allowed to participate since some of the teams out here have only played 2 or 3 games. This year has been really jacked up.

As for the others: SEC =Bama, ACC = Clemson, B12 = OU, and as much as I hate to say it, aggy. But I hope it's tOSU.

3. BevoJoe

BevoJoe 10,000+ Posts

I wouldn't mind too much if the NCAA just scraped all the Bowls this year. Most if not all, are going to lose money since the crowds will be limited to about 25%.

4. FWHORN

FWHORN 10,000+ Posts

I know this is practically heresy but aggy really should be in the playoff this year over a six win Ohio State. The B1G made its own bed and they shouldn't benefit from so many less games. Aggy has a win over a top six Florida and frankly looks like one of best four teams in country as much as that pains me to admit. Their only loss was on the road to the number 1 team in country (and yes I know it was by 28). I keep telling my aggy friends that this could easily end up being their 2008 where it just doesnt matter what should be and that for all of them who laughed at what Texas had to go through that year watching OU get in now they know how it feels. They will especially feel it if Florida upsets Bama and jumps them to get into the playoff.