Prediction: Colorado 57 Texas 52

Discussion in 'Women’s Basketball' started by jerwilliamz, Feb 15, 2008.

1. jerwilliamz

jerwilliamz 25+ Posts

Hate to be pessimistic. But I do not have a good feeling about this game.

On the road, altitude, coming off big win...

Knowing this team- they'll probably shoot 20% and go on a 8 minute field goal drought. Lindsey will get into foul trouble early and Raven will get back to her traditional shooting ways...

2. Rexy

Rexy 1,000+ Posts

I just KNOW that you said all that because if you say it out loud, then it is gone with the wind and can't possibly have any factual basis left!

Right? Right?

Ah yes, I knew it! [​IMG]

3. BrûléeOrange

BrûléeOrange 500+ Posts

4. jerwilliamz

jerwilliamz 25+ Posts

I was right that Tex would score only 52 points. And I was one digit off of Colorado's point total. 67 instead of 57. actually gave us too much credit.

5. orangehoops

orangehoops 100+ Posts

you sure were close.

6. Rexy

Rexy 1,000+ Posts

Yep, i was wrong - you were right. I always err on the side of optimism, clearly realism was on target this time.

However, I love this team - yes, they are frustrating as he!! at times, but they are the only team I have, they are MY team and I'll stay with them till the end wherever that might be!!!

GO HORNS!

7. orangehoops

orangehoops 100+ Posts

ditto that rexy. it'll get better, just going to take some time. help is on the way.

8. Rexy

Rexy 1,000+ Posts

I SOOOOO agree with you and not only is help on the way - help is here right now. We are so fortunate to have the current coaching staff - they are the key to the future and all we have to do is be patient and good things will happen.

9. orangehoops

orangehoops 100+ Posts