Prediction: Texas 63 Colorado 52

Discussion in 'Women’s Basketball' started by Hoopfan, Feb 15, 2008.

1. Hoopfan

Hoopfan < 25 Posts

The team put together 40 great minutes, relying on defense to get offense, against Baylor. They'll have a swagger in their walk and trust in each other going into the game. Now they have a chance to get it done on the road and prove they deserve a spot in the NCAA's.

2. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

I'm just hoping the altitude doesn't take much out of them...even though Boulder isn't all *that* high, it can still leave you winded for the first few days when making the change from what is basically sea level.

The other concern is that they have seemed to struggle at times when it was cold outside...and while not bitter cold, I am expecting to see temps down to about 25 degrees or so in the evening.

That being said, a big win (20 points or more) gives momentum to finish the season out on a high note...

3. TXtoCO

TXtoCO 1,000+ Posts

I'm stoked...my first chance to see this team in person this year! Will be nice to see it live instead of on the tube.

I've been to some CU games and the altitude does impact some players. It should be interesting to see if that has any effect on our players.

4. True2Horns

True2Horns 250+ Posts

No TV for this game, huh?? [​IMG]

5. Hornsaway

Hornsaway 25+ Posts

The game is available on the Colorado website by paying $9.95 for one month and you can watch the game LIVE.

6. texfiter

texfiter 100+ Posts

Another nighmarish roller coaster performance!

7. Driftwood

Driftwood 250+ Posts

Consumer warning: Past performance is not an indicator of future results! [​IMG]