Preferred title game?

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by Driver 8, Dec 1, 2021.

1. ViperHorn

ViperHorn 10,000+ Posts

Just as long as UGA and Alabama are not in the title game.

2. Chop

Chop 10,000+ Posts

I’d like to see Georgia destroy errbody, but then get taken out by Cincy in an upset in the finals.

• Like Like x 2
  3. BornOrange0855

BornOrange0855 250+ Posts

Of the four teams that I think at this point that will be playing for the NC, I guess I'd have to pick Oklahoma State. I have nothing for or against Gundy, but he seems to be a decent chap. I do NOT want to see Bama. Just tired of them. No problem with Georgia but I'm tired of the SEC, SEC, SEC. Michigan? I don't know why really, but I can't stand Harbaugh. Cincy? Feel good story of the year? I don't care. So, yes, I guess it's Oklahoma State upsetting Georgia.

4. Clean

Clean 5,000+ Posts

Bama lost to a average Aggy team and should have lost to Auburn. Auburn sacked the Bama qb repeatedly and pressured him constantly. I think Georgia will man handle Bama’s offense. I’m just not sure how good Georgia’s offense is. Hopefully the Dogs win. Georgia vs Michigan would be great. Go Wolves.

• Like Like x 1
  5. RainH2burntO

RainH2burntO 2,500+ Posts

I for one do not view the Big12 as weak. Bowl records and head to heads in the last decade support this...fwtw.
    I believe Big12 to be perennially a mostly underrated conference and do not see this year much different. 2-3 teams that can beat anyone save but about 4 teams on any given day and a second tier that matches fairly evenly with the two most hyped conferences and then a few dogs...
    Though I would put Tech, TCU, KU, and whoever else is next this year...WVU, UT, KState against the same tier(s) in other conferences on any given Saturday any weekend. I'm not saying Big12 is on par exactly with the two others...but they arent that different.

6. LAGA4

LAGA4 500+ Posts

I just looked at Georgia's schedule and it's not very impressive. They beat a bad Clemson team 10-3, handled Arky and Auburn, who might be a little above average, but not world beaters. Plus handled the mediocre to bad teams easily, which is what good teams do.
    Don't know what the line is, but Bama and points might look good.
    Meatchicken also looked pretty good against tOSU.
    Georgia very well could be the best team, but I don't think they are way ahead ov everybody else.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. AC

AC 2,500+ Posts

Me too! Go Dawgs!

8. RainH2burntO

RainH2burntO 2,500+ Posts

Too bad Auburn couldn't have finished Bama off as they should have. .. they blew it for all of us lol
    Still think UGA has the upper hand to dismiss the elephants

• Agree Agree x 3