President Biden Accountability Thread

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by 2003TexasGrad, Jan 9, 2021.

1. SabreHorn

SabreHorn 10,000+ Posts

Of course Biden goes to El Paso, the city that historically has had ZERO border problems because crossing there means you have a 750 miles hike to Houston or the Metroplex. El Paso biggest border problems is the mothers lining up in the morning for their "hour" at the I-10/Airway intersection. They bring 2-3 kids to work the east bound service road begging for money. After an hour, Border Patrol picks them up, processes them, feeds them a hot meal and walks them back across the bridge. Those little kids can get more money in an hour from the business people driving rental cars back to ELP than Mom makes in a week if not a month.

As soon as Border Patrol picks them up, there is another family that has replaced them. That's been the game for 40+ years. I am convinced that the "new refugees" at ELP are handpicked and groomed to suit the liberals business.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2023
  2. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

E055DC27-E1FA-4A8E-A01D-9972761544EC.jpeg

• WTF? WTF? x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

I hope everyone likes sesame.

4. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

Sorry if already posted:

• poop poop x 2
  5. WorsterMan

WorsterMan SEC here we come!!

Eye candy for MSNBC & CNN....

DEM admin having BIDEN go to EP so Libs can say prior to 2024 POTUS election, he "visited" the border.

Didn't do a F...... thing but he was there!

• Agree Agree x 4
  6. 2003TexasGrad

2003TexasGrad Son of a Motherless Goat

I don't think anyone is going to forget about Biden visiting Ukraine before visiting East Palestine, Ohio for a literal photo op, air raid sirens ringing for good measure. This is one of the worst things hes done. The media has once again been complicit, especially given that the US told Russia he was coming to avoid being shot down. What kind of stupid war is this?

• Agree Agree x 1
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2023
  7. theiioftx

theiioftx Sponsor Deputy

Yet PA and Ohio will be toss ups in 2024. Why people vote for crime, corruption and financial mismanagement is perplexing.

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. 2003TexasGrad

2003TexasGrad Son of a Motherless Goat

• poop poop x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. theiioftx

theiioftx Sponsor Deputy

Now the President of Mexico is flipping the finger at Joe and warns the US better not intervene with drug cartels in his country. Embarrassing.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2023
  10. HornHuskerDad

HornHuskerDad 5,000+ Posts

Well, it's pretty obvious that the Mexican government can't (or won't) control the cartels themselves - probably on the take from those cartels.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. guy4321

guy4321 2,500+ Posts

The cartel wrote an I'm sorry note. Sleepy Joe is happy (and sleepy).

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. Facing Addiction

Facing Addiction 1,000+ Posts

13. BrntOrngStmpeDe

BrntOrngStmpeDe 1,000+ Posts

I think it is definitely "won't". How else do you explain cartels that have been known to behead people, stick them in oil drums and light them on fire (among many other attrocities) suddenly sending an "I'm sorry" note. Of course it is all about tourism dollars which means that either the cartels are directly engaged in financing/profiting from the tourism industry or they are falling in line with the big biz and politicians who are profiting off of the tourism. It shows very strongly that there are levers the US could employ against Mexico short of military intervention. We could just put the kibosh on flights to/from Mexico and kill their tourism industry. We could even use this tactic to get help on the immigration front as well.

14. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

• poop poop x 1
  15. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

We have the low water washing machines here. The big difference is that they're smaller, and the wash cycles are longer, especially for cottons. I think most Americans could live with them if forced. The big thing to avoid is the condenser dryers, which we had to have in Germany. Those things are ********. They're slow, and they're a pain in the ***. Fight to keep your vented dryers like you fight to keep your gun rights.

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. HornHuskerDad

I'm wondering where in the Constitution it says that the federal government can control washing machines.

17. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Biden et al don't need no stinkin constitution.

• Winner Winner x 1
  18. Monahorns

Monahorns 10,000+ Posts

19. Facing Addiction

Facing Addiction 1,000+ Posts

• WTF? WTF? x 1
  20. guy4321

guy4321 2,500+ Posts

It's from Article Rinse and Spin under Section 360 Spin of the Constitution.

• Funny Funny x 2
  21. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

Did Trump ever lie this big? Biden included unrealized capital gains in his calculations, which is not only misleading but unconstitutional.

22. lkainer

lkainer 500+ Posts

Biden lies continuously and the worst part is he does it to divide the country.

• Agree Agree x 3
  23. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

And it's stupid, because he could make the same point without using unrealized capital gains.

24. HornHuskerDad

If his objective was to divide the country, he is succeeding.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  25. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

:facepalm: This is Saudi Arabia mocking SloJo

• Funny Funny x 2
  26. nashhorn

nashhorn 5,000+ Posts

Sad,,,,,,,,,,,,and sickeningly true.

27. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

This is a Triple WTF?
    From Wapo through Redstate since I don't want an account with Wapo
    "The president often rejects the views of aides and experts in favor of his long-honed instincts.
    Biden has articulated a foreign policy doctrine as explicitly as any president in recent years, saying the United States will side with democracies in their global battle with autocracies. But ultimately, allies say, Biden is guided by instinct and experience — not sweeping theories or cut-and-dried principles."
    More at
    Biden Rejects Opinions From Experts, Instead Relies on 'Long-Honed Instincts' — How's That Working Out?
    :puke:

• WTF? WTF? x 2
    • poop poop x 1
  28. guy4321

guy4321 2,500+ Posts

Does it take aides and experts to say the United States will side with democracies ??

29. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

30. Monahorns

Monahorns 10,000+ Posts

MTG makes more sense the longer time goes on.

Her speaking like this shows that she understands politics and political rhetoric. She has found a word she can label Democrats with that equates to the racist, Nazi slurs Democrats use against the right. She should also add demonic and Satanic to her repertoire.