President Biden Accountability Thread

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by 2003TexasGrad, Jan 9, 2021.

1. humahuma

humahuma 1,000+ Posts

That looks painful, what did the press conference say about the fall?

2. huisache

huisache 2,500+ Posts

Trump was God's way of punishing the democrats for nominating Hillary and Biden is God punishing us for re nominating Trump

How long can this downward spiral continue. I thought we reached bottom with Bill Clinton and then we got W

This country started out with Washington, Adam, Jefferson, Madison and Monroe.

I point out that we got better executives when the population picking them was made up of white male property owners.

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. nashhorn

nashhorn 5,000+ Posts

For whatever reason I find this statement very thought worthy. The rest of the message you present has entered my thoughts often as in “America you are showing obvious signs of your imminent demise, without any ‘climate change’ to even need in the conversation. As I have said before, the disintegration began with the removal of prayer from schools. From that point on the moral fabric as a nation has plummeted. Ok, ok, whatever you say but just my opinion. When you get to where you cannot tell (or not allowed to determine) a boy from a girl what more needs to be said.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Seattle Husker

Seattle Husker 10,000+ Posts

5. nashhorn

nashhorn 5,000+ Posts

Don’t get it SH but whatever, lots of WM postings are above my head.

6. Seattle Husker

Seattle Husker 10,000+ Posts

I love ya, Nash. Sometimes your posts come off as grumpy old man screaming get off my lawn. Things are different for each successive generation. I was chatting with my 45yr old BiL yesterday about Transgendered individuals, of which he is against and pointed out their high suicide rates. I countered with homosexuals had high suicide rates when they were still force to be in the closet too. He couldn't imagine anyone wanting to be married to a Transgendered person in their 60's. The younger generation (millienials?) could care less what gender someone is. Gender fluidity is an acceptable thing for them. Homosexual, Transexual, Bi, Cis...none of that matters from my experience to these younger generation.

You are a bit older than me (near retirement?). My belief is that we get more resistant to change the older we get. Society is constantly changing. My grandfather, a WWII vet and truck driver in Nebraska once asked if I realized that my girlfriend's father was a "wetback". Keep in mind, this guy was his friend in the same trucking company. We as a society are not as religious as we once were but if took indoctrination to be a "good" person then we were always doomed. Fortunately, each successive generation is less willing to use pejorative terms like my grandfather. That's not due to religion but rather empathy for others. These younger generations have that in spades.

7. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Why does Biden kèep calling Kamela President Harris?

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2021
  8. 2003TexasGrad

2003TexasGrad Son of a Motherless Goat

Biden won't be president in 2 years.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

I don't think they can prop him up that long

• Funny Funny x 2
  10. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

LDO...it was Trump's fault. They even have video...

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2021
  11. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Better excuse than the wind which is what the WH is blaming

• WTF? WTF? x 1
  12. 2003TexasGrad

2003TexasGrad Son of a Motherless Goat

I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt. Can't wait for Queen Grimhilde to take over... :puke:

13. WorsterMan

WorsterMan SEC here we come!!

Your appreciation may truly be unjustified ....

Re: your question, yes. You can ask: why is this an issue for me?

1. Well, I'm obnoxious & combative enough lately to count the days.
    2. I'm conspiratorial enough to still strongly believe the 2020 POTUS election was absolutely unconstitutionally stolen and Biden is an illegitimate President.
    3. Primarily: I am not thinking of POTUS press conference timelines, I'm considering overall volume of press conferences Trump conducted while in office - ALWAYS with a very hostile & negative press..
    4. Flame away.

Day 59....

• Like Like x 5
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2021
  14. nashhorn

nashhorn 5,000+ Posts

Gotcha SH.
    Too much to go into your total response but on many things you’re correct, I am a grumpy old “I’m tired of discussing with you morons (not necessarily you) just get off my lawn” attitude type of guy.

15. X Misn Tx

X Misn Tx 2,500+ Posts

I don't watch the type of news that watches for that with any of the Presidents over time. I don't spend my time that way.

But Worster's point was valid, so I wondered if they might be hiding health issues and how many all of the recent Presidents did.

That's why I went to research. There are several websites that actually track how many press conferences each president had during their Presidency. It was interesting to read who did more press conferences and who did fewer.

I don't know what the f**k that means, but don't be a dick to me.

I was speaking to Worster in earnest asking him his thoughts. I'm a Republican who doesn't have to be a dick to make a point, and doesn't always agree with my own team. If you knew me in person you'd know I'm exactly the kind of person that admits when my team screws up.

• Like Like x 1
  16. X Misn Tx

X Misn Tx 2,500+ Posts

Here were my questions...is his health an issue. is his age catching up to him. those seem valid.

tbh, I was less concerned with the Trump comparison and more concerned going back to LBJ.

https://whitehousetransitionproject...es_with_Reporters_at_18_Months-_7-30-2018.pdf

This was interesting. To an earlier post, it's not just about "official press conferences" it's about interchanges of various degrees with the press.

Edit: And I find the counting humorously cantankerous lol

17. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

X
    fair enough
    but the issue about Biden dodging the press is valid.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. WorsterMan

IMO... uhh, yes, Biden is CLEARLY hiding health issues....

• Agree Agree x 4
  19. horninchicago

horninchicago 10,000+ Posts

He'll beat you in a push up contest.

C'mon, man!!!!

Libtiles aren't hiding anything.

• Funny Funny x 3
  20. WorsterMan

Yes, I readily accept the cantankerous label. Kind of like some of HIC old girlfriends being cantankerous! ;)

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Hot Hot x 1
  21. horninchicago

horninchicago 10,000+ Posts

Point of Parliamentary Procedure: Cans in tank tops.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  22. WorsterMan

Hey, if you dont like how Kamala, I mean Biden governs, he will take you out behind the woodshed and show you what an old ex-pool lifeguard can do ! :tap:

23. X Misn Tx

X Misn Tx 2,500+ Posts

It might be.

24. humahuma

humahuma 1,000+ Posts

So does the Big guy still get 10% when Harris is president? I think the 10% would go to Harris, asking for a friend.

25. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

I think >90% of folks now agree that Biden border policy is 100% **** show. Trump reversing Obama was 100% good. Not true in Biden’s case as it relates to Trump.

The Errors That Caused a New Border Crisis

• Agree Agree x 2
  26. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

They try...they just aren't very good at it.

• Like Like x 3
  27. bystander

bystander 10,000+ Posts

• Agree Agree x 1
  28. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

The point is made in your link that what some pay in taxes does not offset the cost of services paid.

• Like Like x 2
  29. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

Besides low-skill labor is even less of a need. And how much of these taxes were taken from other Americans who lost work? Obviously not 100%, but not less than 10%. Do liberals know how to think?

30. utahorn

utahorn 500+ Posts

From the link provided by Bystander, I noticed this at the bottom - "In order to improve our community experience, we are temporarily suspending article commenting."

I wonder why Yahoo would do that?

• Funny Funny x 1