President Biden Accountability Thread

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by 2003TexasGrad, Jan 9, 2021.

1. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Bubba Bubba
    GOOD LORD READ!
    The 70% refers to an increase in the number deported in Feb using a policy Trump put in place in 20
    Not that they deported 70% of the illegal aliens flooding in,
    Even You can read the many reports how facilities are overcrowded and tent facilities are being built as quickly as possible plus now using The huge San Diego convention center.
    Common sense should have told you 70% were not being deported
    :facepalm: :ousucksnana:

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. 2003TexasGrad

2003TexasGrad Son of a Motherless Goat

AOC is a joke. She represents a district in NY yet is getting herself all messed up in the affairs of Texas. That's really F*d up. She doesn't know what she's talking about.

• Like Like x 1
  3. 2003TexasGrad

I ignored Bubba for a reason. He just posts to be a contrarian shill. Its worthless to engage him at all. There's no point.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

I know you are right. But that remark was so stupid I couldn't help it.

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

Bubba ignores anything that goes against the narrative he's been told. He brings up the "very fine people" statement constantly when people have shown him many times that's it's false.

6. 2003TexasGrad

Right. Its much better not seeing his posts.

7. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Biden Harris just asked Pentagon to house illegal aliens at Lackland and Ft. Bliss
    These must be the ones Bubba says dont exist since "70% are being sent back immediately"

8. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

There were some very fine people there with nazi flags. :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Biden Harris are sick an stupid
    "
    FacebookTwitterRedditLinkedInOutlook.comEmailShare
    Gila Bend Az Mayor Chris Riggs has declared a state of emergency due to the ongoing border crisis, saying the blame rides on the Biden administration for sending illegal aliens to his town by bus.
    “Border Patrol let us know that they were going to be dropping illegal aliens that had been detained for 72 hours in our town, which we really didn’t understand because we have nothing here,” Riggs said. “We have no charity organizations that can help, no non-governmental organizations that a lot of the larger cities and towns do have to assist these people.”
    Riggs went on to say that people are being bussed over to his town without access to food or shelter. The town of Gila Bend has a population of just 2,000 and has not received any federal, state, or local funding to help provide food or housing for migrants, or for coronavirus testing on illegal aliens.
    Border Patrol advised us they’re basically going to drop people off here and [say] ‘They’re your problem.’

In an interview on Monday afternoon, Gila Bend Mayor Chris Riggs, an Independent, said the administration had left his city “completely in the dark” on the illegal aliens who are being dropped off there.

Riggs claims that the Biden administration did not provide him with notice of what to expect, and thus they could not properly prepare.

“They’re not able to give us how many. They can’t give us what background these people are. They can’t tell us what their health issues are. I’ve got a lot of seniors and elders here between Gila Bend and San Lucy Village that are very susceptible to COVID,” he said."

Biden Harris, what pos
    Dems who voted for them must be so proud.

• WTF? WTF? x 2
  10. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Border Control agent gives account of what is going on inside the facilities
    Exclusive: Border Agent Gives Inside Account of Overcrowded Facilities (theepochtimes.com)
    "The family-unit holding cells smell like urine and vomit. Fights break out in the unaccompanied-minor cells. Scabies, lice, the flu, and COVID-19 run rampant.
    Up to 80 individuals are squeezed into each 24- by 30-foot cells .One or two agents are left to control 300 to 500 people during a shift.
    No agent wants to report physical or sexual assaults between the aliens because they’ll get blamed for “letting it happen.” They’re also forced to separate a child from an extended family member because he or she is not a biological parent."
    More at link

You Dems must be SO proud.
    Or you could be like Bubba and say these things can't be happening since Bubba knows Biden is immediately deporting 70% of illegals who sneak in

Come on This is your country too. CARE. Make sure your elected pols R or D know this has to stop.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2021
  11. bystander

bystander 10,000+ Posts

All is lost when the voters believe in politicians with all their heart.

12. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

See Trump/MAGA circa 2016-2024.

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Dems are trying to say Trump caused this flood of illegal aliens by dismantling the entire system and there was no infrastructure in place when Biden took office.
    In fact, when Trump took office, Barack Obama had left him with 8,400 beds for asylum seekers. Trump added almost 5,000.

At ICE, Trump added even more beds, up to 50,000 from just more than 30,000.

Trump also built two larger border processing facilities in Yuma and El Paso, approved renovations and expansion at the border patrol shelter in McAllen, and added five tent cities in 2019 - three in the RGV, one in El Paso and one in Yuma. When that crisis ended, the border patrol asked to build three new permanent facilities - in Del Rio, Laredo and San Diego, but border agents say Democrats on the House Appropriations Committee opposed it.
    But let's focus on Melania's raincoat.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. Chop

Chop 10,000+ Posts

I don’t know, and I never understood all that “Q” stuff, but I’ve heard from law enforcement folks that human trafficking (including sex trafficking) from the border is real, very real. And it’s a huge problem.

• Like Like x 1
  15. EDT

EDT 1,000+ Posts

[​IMG]

• WTF? WTF? x 2
  16. 2003TexasGrad

Did not know most of this but not surprising. Doesn't fit the narrative however.

17. WorsterMan

WorsterMan SEC here we come!!

Day 64.... after nap time.

One event a day Joe.

Update: In the next couple of days... I hear Bejing Biden will try to stop my countdown by conducting a "speaking engagement" where a few highly chosen members of the "news propaganda" <clears throat> uhh, U.S. news media / press will attend.

Of course Biden will get credit for his first "Press Conference" .... right.

Of course the invited media will only be allowed to ask questions previously submitted in advance to Speaker "Circle Back" Jen and the Biden admin.

This way Joe has a chance to come out in a perceived positive way...

• Like Like x 2
  18. WorsterMan

WorsterMan SEC here we come!!

OMG people, Kamala Harris is NOT a serious or informed person. She is YOUR VPOTUS.

Since her candidacy for POTUS, she grins and laughs like that will make people like her and buy her time to figure out what to say next or answer questions she is asked. She is a PHONY and a joke!!!

She is now in charge of dealing with the CRISIS and squalor at the TEXAS border for the Biden / Harris administration.

Nothing good will come of this... just continued managed chaos...

• Agree Agree x 3
  19. theiioftx

theiioftx Sponsor Deputy

She will be POTUS in 22 months or less if sleepy falls down a flight of stairs.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. nashhorn

nashhorn 5,000+ Posts

I’m sticking to my 7 month prediction.

• Agree Agree x 1
  21. theiioftx

theiioftx Sponsor Deputy

I think it will be Weekend at Joe’s until Knees can take office for two more terms.

upload_2021-3-24_21-51-40.jpeg

22. bystander

bystander 10,000+ Posts

• Agree Agree x 4
  23. AC

AC 2,500+ Posts

Mostly children being housed in Texas, Arizona, California. Adults are the ones being sent back to Mexico. I wonder what happens to the thousands of children left (without their family) in these "shelters". I have seen pictures of a 24'x36' room with plastic walls. 80 kids inside. 80! Deficating on the floor! Taking turns sleeping on the floor. We just need the truth out there. America will turn on the whole Biden Administration. The media is NOT going to do it!

500,000 missing children in the US annually. And they're not even counting illegal aliens!

• Agree Agree x 1
  24. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

These thousands and thousands of llegal aliens being housed will never be sent back. Not sure the 15>17 y o being housed in Dallas Cinvention center are children especially since we have no proof of their real age. There are many cases where 16 y or so llegals turned out to be in their 20s.

Btw the Adidas Lone Star Classic VBall tourney was scheduled for KGH convention center Aoril 14th.
    It has been scaled back but until Biden sent thousands if illegal aliens there it was still on.
    It would be a mistake to have to cancel something that would have addded to the economy because the place was over run with illegals

• Agree Agree x 1
  25. HornHuskerDad

HornHuskerDad 5,000+ Posts

WorsterMan, if Kamala takes charge of this situation, it will be more like "mangled" than "managed."

• Like Like x 3
  26. Horn2RunAgain

Horn2RunAgain 2,500+ Posts

Watching this press conference of Joe's, it's a joke. Taking softball questions then looking down at notes and reading the answers. When he tries to expand on his answer, he apologizes and says 'am I rambling/ going too long here?' Then when he runs into a dead end on his answer he sighs and says "anyways...."

This clown is a joke

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  27. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

He has a list of reporters that he is calling on. I amthose reporters submitted their questions
    Has he asked any conservative outlets to ask a question

god he just used glasses to read the answer

• Agree Agree x 1
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2021
  28. Horn2RunAgain

"OK, uh, where am I here?"

He's more suitable as a walmart greeter

• Agree Agree x 2
  29. Horn2RunAgain

Didn't take a single question from a conservative questioner / outlet. Not one

My guess is Korn Pop beat the living **** out of Biden, lingering issues exist :).

He's scared shitless of honest, direct questions. That's for sure

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  30. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 4