President Biden Accountability Thread

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by 2003TexasGrad, Jan 9, 2021.

1. lkainer

lkainer 500+ Posts

or El Chapo being put in charge of the war on drugs and border security...

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. horninchicago

horninchicago 10,000+ Posts

Why would they? They voted for that loon.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Hot Hot x 1
  3. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

lk
    And as it happens Iran IS on the UN council for equality of women
    AND the cartels are clearly in charge at the border

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. lkainer

lkainer 500+ Posts

Can't believe this guy is president.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. lkainer

lkainer 500+ Posts

Joe lies so much he doesn't know what the truth is anymore.

• poop poop x 1
  6. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

He is a disgusting person
    Dems are so proud

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. bystander

bystander 10,000+ Posts

$6 Trillion price tag for Biden to destroy our country because Liberals are consumed with their feelings. It's that simple. They have no braking mechanism.

Here is a lesson in economics for everyone. I'm going to La Jolla next month and was looking at the restaurant menu's in a couple of places and I found this nugget:

Mediterranean Restaurant in La Jolla Cove - La Valencia Hotel

"Split plate charge - $5 | *A 5% surcharge will be added to all guest checks to help cover increasing labor costs and in our support of the recent increases in minimum wage and benefits for our dedicated team members."

There are other restaurants with the same message. Raising the minimum wage is a tax.

Seriously, this is economics 101 and if this increase causes customers to look elsewhere then the other tenant of Economics 101 will be shortages of labor because the hotel will lay people off.

This is just anecdotal evidence of the facts on the ground. But this is what people should focus on and not fraud at the election booth. But, that's what they want you to do. They want you to appear to be an extremist. The voting was not the problem. The problem is the cancel culture used by the media and blogosphere to absolutely brainwash Liberals to hate Republican's and they feed off of arguments put forth by the right that cannot be proven. Instead, you should focus on the Liberal agenda, which is so destructive and hate-filled that they should have been crushed at the voting booth. It is sickening to me.

Wise up; it's coming and if you don't argue and put forth EASY RATIONAL arguments about the unbelievable patronage plan that is being put forth then we will be doomed.

• Like Like x 2
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2021
  8. 2003TexasGrad

2003TexasGrad Son of a Motherless Goat

9. bystander

bystander 10,000+ Posts

Of course he's a liar. We all know it. Liberals don't care. They are ruthless. We have to vote them out. They are the worst thing that has happened to America since Jim Crow. And they want to add $6 Trillion in spending; nothing but vote buying.

10. Vol Horn 4 Life

Vol Horn 4 Life Good Bye To All The Rest!

They are so good they have convinced some blacks that segregation is the way to go because they hate white people so much.

11. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

The Dem Pols BLM, Sharpton etc and Media are working very hard to convince black people hate white people

12. bystander

bystander 10,000+ Posts

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Biden Admin denied Rolling Thunder permit to stage their Memorial Day parade there.
    Nothing political about that :facepalm:

Last edited: May 1, 2021
  14. HornHuskerDad

HornHuskerDad 5,000+ Posts

So Biden says he inherited an awful mess at the southern border - but he won't call it a "crisis." And there's no mention of the increase in traffic since he took office. Also no mention of Kamala Harris as his lead on the situation - and still no word from her on any plans.
    I guess "inaction" is a bunch better than some of the "actions" they could take.

• Winner Winner x 1
  15. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

HHD
    That is ^ faint almost non existent but factual praise.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Run Pincher

Run Pincher 2,500+ Posts

17. huisache

huisache 2,500+ Posts

With Biden we count the lies. With Bone Spurs we looked for just one truth

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. iatrogenic

iatrogenic 2,500+ Posts

I found one!:
    "So tonight, I ask you a very simple question: How can the Democrat Party ask to lead our country when it spends so much time tearing down our country?" he asked.

"In the left's backward view, they do not see America as the most free, just, and exceptional nation on earth. Instead, they see a wicked nation that must be punished for its sins. Our opponents say that redemption for you can only come from giving power to them. This is a tired anthem spoken by every repressive movement throughout history. ..

He repeatedly supported mass amnesty for illegal immigrants. He voted for the Iraq War; he opposed the mission to take out Osama bin Laden; he opposed killing (Qasem) Soleimani; he oversaw the rise of ISIS, and cheered the rise of China as "a positive development" for America and the world. That's why China supports Joe Biden and desperately wants him to win," he said.

• Like Like x 3
  19. lkainer

lkainer 500+ Posts

Joe is a coal miners daughter.

• Funny Funny x 2
  20. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

21. horninchicago

horninchicago 10,000+ Posts

22. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

Biden shît show continues:

23. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

Someone tell me I was not the only one that wondered what Tip O'Neil was doing in drag...
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 8
    • Hot Hot x 1
  24. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

I didn’t go that far, but I thought something was amiss in my head. Thanks for closing the gap.

• Funny Funny x 1
  25. HornHuskerDad

That would be an insult to Tip. That woman fell out of an Ugly tree and hit every single branch on the way down.

• Funny Funny x 3
  26. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

• Agree Agree x 2
    • WTF? WTF? x 2
    • poop poop x 1
  27. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

Never mind that by contracting with an outside entity, the outside entity becomes a defacto government entity and, thus, anything obtained becomes fruit of the poisonous tree precisely because there was no warrant. The government would be hard-pressed to show inevitable discovery, especially now that #SlowJoe has publicly tipped his hand.

28. iatrogenic

iatrogenic 2,500+ Posts

• Funny Funny x 1
  29. iatrogenic

iatrogenic 2,500+ Posts

The “master-servant” rule is even more complex for the PC Libs.

• Agree Agree x 1
  30. HornHuskerDad