President Biden Accountability Thread

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by 2003TexasGrad, Jan 9, 2021.

1. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

As many as Willie Brown needed her to have.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Horn2RunAgain

Horn2RunAgain 2,500+ Posts

Do incoherent & ****** interviews count as as abortions? If so, she's had so many she can't birth a child. That reproductive system is done mangled up... it looks like page 432 of John Mackovic's 1994 playbook.

• Funny Funny x 6
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2021
  3. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

• Like Like x 2
  4. HornHuskerDad

HornHuskerDad 5,000+ Posts

Thankfully - I'd hate to think that there would be more of her genes coming along.

• Like Like x 2
  5. lkainer

lkainer 500+ Posts

6. Clean

Clean 5,000+ Posts

Now that the Afghan domino has fallen without the U.S.. lifting a finger, I wonder what terrified U.S. ally will be next; Taiwan?, South Korea? Iraq?

• Agree Agree x 3
  7. nashhorn

nashhorn 5,000+ Posts

Believe or don’t but just saw this:

upload_2021-8-18_9-46-38.jpeg

• poop poop x 5
    • WTF? WTF? x 1
  8. Run Pincher

Run Pincher 2,500+ Posts

Horrible, but what also may be horrible is that 10 yr old girl may face a fate worse than death.

• Agree Agree x 4
  9. iatrogenic

iatrogenic 2,500+ Posts

“The drawdown is proceeding in a secure and orderly way,” Biden assured the public on July 8. A Taliban takeover of Afghanistan “is not inevitable,” he said, pledging to “continue to provide civilian and humanitarian assistance, including speaking out for the rights of women and girls.”

Asked if there were parallels with the American abandonment of Saigon, he saw “zero.” “The Taliban is not the South — the North Vietnamese army,” he said. There’s going to be no circumstance where you see people lifted off the roof of an embassy ... of the United States from Afghanistan.”

• Hot Hot x 3
  10. Horn2RunAgain

This will happen door to door, in the streets, in the alleys. Day after day after day. I'm not sure many people realize this.

Horrible policy, horrible execution of the withdrawal. Four administrations should share blame, but the scenes played out NOW are all on Biden. This could have been handled better to say the least

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

There was no disaster planning in case the **** hit the fan. And no commitment to use the military to get everyone out. Yes, I don’t know if Trump would be different but Pence in WSJ today said Biden broke deal with the Taliban.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Hot Hot x 1
  12. theiioftx

theiioftx Sponsor Deputy

Thousands of Americans outside of Kabul are being told "we don't know how to get you out." What a feckless POTUS. He should be tried for war crimes.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

I guarantee they would trot out the 'incompetent to stand trial' defense in an effort to postpone until Sippy Cup Joe is welcomed at the gates of hell.

• Agree Agree x 3
  14. Horn2RunAgain

Bubba and SH haven't posted in this thread for awhile. Several pages, don't see their smiling faces.

Elections have consequences. We're all suffering them.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Clean

Clean 5,000+ Posts

I heard on the radio there are 10-15,000 Americans trapped in Afghanistan. Our advice to them is to shelter in place. Good luck with that.

• WTF? WTF? x 1
  16. Horn2RunAgain

What are the odds our troops have to engage the taliban outside the airport in order to get our people to safety? Normally I'd say it's 50/50, but the missive / email sent to our folks plainly stated the US cannot ensure they can get to the airport safely. So I'd say it's a 35 percent chance.

Telling our people the government cannot ensure US citizens safety over there reminds me of the preacher in Blazing Saddles looking at his bullet ridden Bible, then looking at Sherriff Bart saying, "Son, you're on your own"

Only thing, I can't see the humor here

Last edited: Aug 18, 2021
  17. WorsterMan

WorsterMan SEC here we come!!

Sippy Cup Joe does not care about any of this. He has ALWAYS been on the wrong side of foreign policy decisions over 50 freakin' years -quote from Robert Gates. He cannot even (or wants to) protect our borders - the man does NOT care.

One of the many things that so disgusts me about the exit, is primarily the sacrifice our military made. Sacrifice in American LIVES and many, many wounded that will never be the same. Many of them the same age as my grown sons.

A sacrifice that America gave that nation a chance and Joe pissed away 20 years of blood and treasure with a hasty exit - letting the Taliban back in.

My deep concern and fear is terrorism coming back to America.... the border is a sieve and bad guys are getting in to plan or carry out the next 9-11.

Knowing some basic history of Afghanistan - I was always concerned about the world track record in Afghanistan and us being there plus when and how we exit.

Alexander the Great, Genghis Kahn, Persian empires, the British several times, the Russians and NATO / mostly Americans could not fully bring Afghanistan to a better place in civilization.

Freedom mostly worked from 2001 - 2021 for them BUT it looks like history will sadly record NATO - really the US, failed like others before them, too.

The country will go back to 700 AD and the country will be ruled by barbarians.

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2021
  18. horninchicago

horninchicago 10,000+ Posts

Terrorism is already here. I don't wear a mask and I'm not vaccinated.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. Monahorns

Monahorns 5,000+ Posts

For anyone still thinking US presense in Afghanistan was protecting us from terrorists or that attacking the Taliban had any substantial effect on Al Qaeda.

20. theiioftx

theiioftx Sponsor Deputy

I would like Bubba or Husker to post accomplishments here. One would be fine. Honestly I think they know even though they are loyal to the Democrat cause, he is failing miserably.

• Agree Agree x 3
  21. horninchicago

I'd say he is failing splendidly and as expected except to, somehow, people who voted for him.

• Winner Winner x 1
  22. HornHuskerDad

HornHuskerDad 5,000+ Posts

WHAT? The US Government can't take action to protect US citizens? ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE! This can't be true - If Biden can't (or won't) protect our citizens, why is he POTUS?

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  23. horninchicago

Well, because he received 80 million record votes, of course.

'Smatta witchu?

24. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Someone pointed out this is the outcome whoever is in charge wants.
    Asked if anyone really thinks our intelligence community did not see the build up and supplies coming from Pakistan. Can't see our American weaponry & disassembled planes going back to Pakistan
    Why haven't we blown up the supply route?

• Hot Hot x 2
  25. horninchicago

Too busy begging OPEC for more oil.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Hot Hot x 1
  26. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

I see the British Ambassador is still at the Brit Embassy working on getting visas out.
    While Brit Paramilitary is going out unto Kabul gathering up Brits, translators anyone they can to evacuate.
    Why again did we abandon our embassy?
    Why aren't we going out to rescue our own?

• Like Like x 1
    • Hot Hot x 1
  27. WorsterMan

WorsterMan SEC here we come!!

From what has been reported Intell community was warning Biden and his admin. this would happen with full exit for months. Should have left 2000 non combat advisors, logistics, intell types there to give the Afghani military and gov. spine for a little while longer.

Hell, heard today will small # non combat advisor type presence there have been no US deaths in Afghan in 1.5 years. There was general stability in the country.

No, Joe was smarter than everyone around him... ignore planned, organized pull out of most of rthe remaining civilians, support, contract labor, some military personnel.

No, just haul *** in the middle of the night with no warning like some 3rd world country would have done. Thus spooking the gov. and military were outta here MF!

A WORLD WIDE DISRACE & EMBARRASMENT JOE!

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  28. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

There wasn't a right way to do this, because we shouldn't just be abandoning the country. However, Biden did choose about the most wrong method for doing it.

• Agree Agree x 2
  29. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

We know SloJo is not making decisions.
    So who is?
    And why do they want this outcome?

• Agree Agree x 1
  30. horninchicago

Trump was doing things suggested on Horn Fans. Maybe they are doing the same.

• Funny Funny x 3