President Biden Accountability Thread

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by 2003TexasGrad, Jan 9, 2021.

1. Horn2RunAgain

Horn2RunAgain 2,500+ Posts

• Hot Hot x 1
  2. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

Yep. We aided the Soviet Union too at one time.

It wasn't the only place. It was just the most important place.

I can just do math and understand proportion. We spend $200M every time Nancy Pelosi farts. I also understand that pulling out of Afghanistan and leaving it in **** won't actually save that $200M.

It had been on a downward trend for years. Look at our casualties by year.

I ignore it, because it's ********.

You are so fuckin naive, dude, and I love how righteous and holy you think these guys were. They're just very pious Muslims who needed to follow the law. They were only concerned with due process. Lol. You're like the people who think Ibram Kendi truly just doesn't like racism or that OJ is looking for the real killer.

Either way, you're leaving out a lot. First, before we attacked, they offered to try him in an Islamic court in Afghanistan if the US presented evidence of his guilt (which was never seriously in doubt). Yeah right. We'll rely on that. And how exactly would that work? Would federal prosecutors go present evidence and try a case in Afghanistan in an Islamic court?

Second, after the war began, they played the "evidence card" again and offered to turn Bin Laden over to a third country that was not under the influence of the US (meaning a non-Western and likely Islamic country). They would not turn over Bin Laden's associates in Al Qaeda and would not release hostages they held, which was the US demand, which was perfectly reasonable.

3. 2003TexasGrad

2003TexasGrad Son of a Motherless Goat

SMH.

4. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

Who says Twitter trolls are always useless?

FB_IMG_1629651545650.jpg

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

Apparently the virtual signaling didn’t work on the Taliban :

"Multiple reports of casual abuse of women by insurgents" have been reported after the Afghan government collapsed. This included one woman who was "put on fire because she was accused of bad cooking for Taliban fighters".

Najla Ayoubi, a former judge and campaigner against violence against women who fled the country said: "They are forcing people to give them food and cook them food. They also force families to marry their young daughters to Taliban fighters. I don't see where is the promise that they think women should be going to work, when we are seeing all of these atrocities."

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. bystander

bystander 10,000+ Posts

The Taliban = Nazi's.

Let's just be clear about that.

They're liars and negotiations to them is only to buy time and fool the naive.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. bystander

bystander 10,000+ Posts

• Like Like x 2
  8. Horn2RunAgain

The first 20 minutes of steve hilton's show tonight covered this. Biden said they were in "constant contact " with US citizens in AFG. The woman's brother was interviewed, said it was a complete lie. She's heard nothing as of this morning

The situation is more dire than I thought. He said she will die of thirst or starvation at some point because she and others cannot get out of their shelters. It's to the point now where they aren't safe to even go outside

• Like Like x 1
  9. Monahorns

Monahorns 10,000+ Posts

Also a big mistake. FDR was pretty close to Stalin. His brain trust went to USSR to learn how to implement Stalin's policies. One of the blights of American history.

It wasn't though. When they left it changed but the US government didn't treat anyone else like Afghanistan because the point wasn't to rid Al Qaeda of a harbor. We allowed the harbor and then gave them money and arms in Iraq. You keep making points that aren't true and obviously weren't the interest of the US government.

Well now you are just obfuscating facts and making jokes. If it doesn't save money that just means our government is corrupt not that spending the money on Afghanistan was justified. That is a silly point.

Good to hear. But staying there will increase the body count on both sides.

You ignore it because you still believe the neocon myth. These guys are leftists too just like you accuse me of supporting. It is a failed narrative that is immoral and unjust. I know you are better than this.

I never said the Taliban are righteous. They are evil and violent. But they do operate by an ideology. Why wouldn't we give them evidence to call their bluff? The US should be on the up and up even with evil people. That just gives them an argument to make in public.

Yeah. I don't think the US should agree to leaving a trial to the Taliban. That isn't what I was talking about. There were a lot of things said. You focus on the thing that obviously was unreasonable from a US standpoint.

Who was saying that the Taliban would only turn Al Qaeda over to a third party? I have provided articles from whistle blowers who were involved that say the opposite. Are you saying that the NSA who has been lying about the status of Afghanistan for 20 years are right about this? There is documented evidence in public of their consistent lies. Are you saying the same guys who lied us into Iraq are to be trusted?

Maybe. But I am skeptical. Look who is naive now friend! Ha ha. Rome is burning and you are fiddling and calling me names. I think I know what you will do next. :smile1:

10. Monahorns

Monahorns 10,000+ Posts

Did anyone expect the Taliban to go along with woke-ism? These guys are Islamic radicals. Bad guys who truly are misogynists. But occupying a country to force evil men into feminism is a fool's errand. Better to help refugees escape.

11. Monahorns

Monahorns 10,000+ Posts

This is the real tragedy of the situation. Biden pulled out the military all of a sudden but did it late. This meant that the Taliban was already pissed and ready to start marching. If you pull out all Americans by May 1, the situation is much different. Second, pulling out military and leaving civilians is a betrayal of American people. The House should impeach him. Then if possible all these generals should be forced to resign. These are also evil men who work against their own countrymen. All of them are traitors.

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. Vol Horn 4 Life

Vol Horn 4 Life Good Bye To All The Rest!

A good friends son who is in the Marines in Afghanistan right now said it is a complete **** show and MUCH worse than anything we see on the news and in social media. The propaganda we see is very limited.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • poop poop x 1
  13. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Vol
    Not surprised at all
    What is funny is even the whitewashed crap they put out has angered even most Dens

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Horn2RunAgain

Not the ones here. They haven't even posted in the thread the past 10 days:confused2:

15. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

H2
    I did not realize that.
    How can they possibly be ok with what Biden etc is doing?
    That they would put party above America and Americans stranded do to incompetence is sad.

16. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

The Media and other Dems care because the folks left behind are similar ilk as they. Plus, it’s 40,000 or so mail-in ballots that never get delivered.

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. AC

AC 2,500+ Posts

This **** in Afghanistan is convenient timing and coincides nicely with the release of the forensic audit in AZ. That may take a month but by then, things in Afghanistan will be frothy!

18. LonghornCatholic

LonghornCatholic Deo Gratias

• WTF? WTF? x 2
    • Hot Hot x 1
  19. iatrogenic

iatrogenic 2,500+ Posts

Biden has caused two unmitigated disasters so far; the border crisis and the idiotic Afghanistan withdrawal. I think the third may be killing the economy since inflation is gaining momentum.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. Monahorns

Monahorns 10,000+ Posts

21. Creek

Creek 1,000+ Posts

Do the Talibam make people wear Masks and get vaccinated?
    Is Afghanistan free of Covid cause they don’t have ****** politicians and media?
    Or Maybe it doesn’t exist there because medicine companies don’t exist there? Or their Doctors are better?

• Like Like x 1
  22. Clean

Clean 5,000+ Posts

If all you read was my local San Antonio Express News, owned by the Hearst Corporation, you'd never know there's a huge humanitarian crisis in Afghanistan. The front page is always all about Covid - what Abbott is doing wrong, which school districts require masks and which don't, how the hospitals are overflowing, etc. If there are stories, which mostly involve human interest angles, they're buried. Can you imagine if Trump was still in power how many screaming headlines about Afghan atrocities there would be?

• Agree Agree x 2
    • poop poop x 1
  23. Horn2RunAgain

Psaki still embarasses herself at these briefings. Simple straightforward questions and she dodges and ducks.

Her response of 'anyone who wants to leave Afghanistan, can' has been addressed and debunked. Doocy gave the example of the woman stranded and holed up. Psaki denied anyone was "stranded"

This administration is pathetic and embarrassing at the same time

• Agree Agree x 3
  24. Horn2RunAgain

Welp, Liz cheney is no longer a darling of the left. She just ripped Biden and his advisers the biggest new one I've seen out of DC

She still needs to go, but she's burying Biden right on cavuto

25. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Clean
    None of the state's papers are any better.

• Agree Agree x 2
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2021
  26. Creek

Creek 1,000+ Posts

When the smokes clears the score will probably be 2,000 to 52. In favor of Biden.

2000 Middle East hostages-Biden
    52 Middle East hostages-Carter

• Funny Funny x 2
  27. AC

AC 2,500+ Posts

5K Afghan men per day coming to AFB all over the US now until 9/11! Listen to this.

Attached Files:

• poop poop x 1
  28. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Now the Biden POS are admitting they are leaving Anerucans behind.
    How is that possible?

• Hot Hot x 1
  29. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

I hope that group includes islamic wedding planners.

• Funny Funny x 1
  30. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

• Agree Agree x 1