President Biden Accountability Thread

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by 2003TexasGrad, Jan 9, 2021.

1. 2003TexasGrad

2003TexasGrad Son of a Motherless Goat

Covid be like "Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated."

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

Hawaii now has 87% of eligible folks with at least one dose. Cases have surged in Hawaii and Vermont despite extremely high mass vaccinations.

• Hot Hot x 1
  3. 2003TexasGrad

Well F me and call me Shirley.

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. Horn2RunAgain

Horn2RunAgain 2,500+ Posts

I'm slowly coming around to the idea the vax is of little help when it comes to the virus. Similar to masks. Was open to the idea of effectiveness, but after time it's hardly a deterrent imo

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

Before making that judgment, I'd look beyond the number of cases number. That isn't particularly helpful, because you can be a "case" without even getting sick. Like I said earlier, my brother-in-law (vaccinated) got Covid recently and didn't even know it. He gave it to his wife (unvaccinated), and she got very sick though was not hospitalized.

I'd look at the hospitalization (severe illness) and death rates for those who are vaccinated compared to those who are not. That would tell you a lot more about if the vaccines are actually helping. And I say this as an unvaccinated person who's taking a "wait and see" approach to the vaccine.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

They were effective. Covid went down in this country a lot went they first came out. The problem is that they are now dated. Not totally useless but at the same time not as effective as they were.

7. theiioftx

theiioftx Sponsor Deputy

8. 2003TexasGrad

• Funny Funny x 2
  9. Duck Dodgers

Duck Dodgers 1,000+ Posts

Obama probably popped wood from it, while Sloe Joe hasn't gotten it up since about 2007. It why he had to finger rape Tara Reade.

That plus the diaper would have been difficult for his old, fumbling hands to remove.

• Hot Hot x 1
    • poop poop x 1
  10. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

DD
    Just the thought

11. Duck Dodgers

Duck Dodgers 1,000+ Posts

I mean, he'd have needed at least one hand to grab onto Ms. Reade and pin her, while the other trembling, shaking hand tried to drop his pants, then defeat the Velcro straps on his diaper.

Much easier just to finger rape her, as he did. Thankfully for him, she went to the wrong school so it didn't count.

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

• Like Like x 1
  13. bystander

bystander 10,000+ Posts

• poop poop x 2
  14. utahorn

utahorn 500+ Posts

Little Red Lying Hood. Good Lord.

• Agree Agree x 3
  15. bystander

bystander 10,000+ Posts

It's so bad.

16. HornHuskerDad

HornHuskerDad 5,000+ Posts

...and it will never improve.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. EDT

EDT 1,000+ Posts

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

She's right. They aren't the same thing. Unvaccinated migrants are a much bigger risk. An unvaccinated foreign national is going to go home at some point and many will go home in the near future. Migrants are almost surely in the US to stay.

• Winner Winner x 1
  19. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Right Mr D
    But the lying witch didn't understand what she was actually saying.

20. Sangre Naranjada

Sangre Naranjada 10,000+ Posts

If she didn't understand what she was saying, then can you claim she was lying?

• Funny Funny x 1
  21. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Sangre
    Nice point. :hookem:
    I call her a lying witch in general. In this case as Mr D points out she is right
    But not in the way she thinks she is rightl

22. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

So Trump's plan was to get Americans out, to keep control of Bagram and to leave nothing behind for Taliban to use.
    Milley told Trump it cost too much to bring planes helos etc back . As if the military Ever cared about cost
    Bagram will go to Chinese.
    There are still Americans trapped there.
    Biden et al have created a dangerous situation,

• Agree Agree x 2
  23. iatrogenic

iatrogenic 2,500+ Posts

So it costs more to ship a helicopter than it does to build one? Who knew shipping rates have become so expensive? I guess because it costs more to rescue Americans than it does to let them be beheaded by the enemy is his next excuse.

• Like Like x 2
  24. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Even if it did cost more what about the danger of equipping the Taliban?
    Or the terrorists in Iraq ?

• Agree Agree x 2
  25. BrntOrngStmpeDe

BrntOrngStmpeDe 1,000+ Posts

I don't know this but I suspect it had less to do with the cost and more to do with required logistics and personnel to bring crap home, or send it to a favored partner.

The 2,000'ish people we had there wouldn't have been sufficient to do all the stuff necessary to hold down the fort and pack/move/etc. We would have needed to temporarily scale up to do this properly and that is why this AFG evacuation went so badly.

Think of it like moving a really big house. You always call 2 buddies with extra pick up trucks to help move all the crap you've accumulated. We accumulated crap for 20 years in AFG. This was similar but on steroids. Not to mention, they never let us take beer into theater so we didn't have that as an enticement.

26. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  27. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

So Peter Doocy asked lil red lying hood the last time Biden visited the border and why he wasn't visiting now.:clap:
    She gave a garbled mismash worthy of SloJo including the lie that Trump border pple ripped babies from mother's arms

Can't believe Doocy hasn't been barred

• WTF? WTF? x 1
  28. 2003TexasGrad

Psaki is a bad joke of a human being.

• Agree Agree x 3
  29. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

30. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Wow mc
    Biden etal Psaki, Dem pols and MSM are the lowest scum there can be
    MSM and even Psaki will still be repeating the whip story just like the illegal kids ripped from the illegal mother's :puke:

• Agree Agree x 2