President Biden Accountability Thread

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by 2003TexasGrad, Jan 9, 2021.

1. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

I laugh when libs call Trump an authoritarian and ignore the **** this president pulls.

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2021
  2. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

I'm not one to defend the Administration and certainly not the vaccine mandate, which I do think is unconstitutional. However, he's not violating a court order.

The actual statement was, "People should not wait. They should continue to move forward and make sure they're getting their workplace vaccinated."

That's simply advising businesses that they should make their employees get vaccinated. The word "should" (encouraging but discretionary) as opposed to "must" (requiring) is the differencemaker.

Had the Administration directed OSHA to begin enforcement of the mandate, that would be violating the court order.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. I35

I35 5,000+ Posts

The current US Population is 304,100,000 people. Out of that 304,100,000 people, how in the hell did we end up with Sleepy Joe as President who can’t finish a sentence, can’t control his gas, and made a mess all over the Vatican???

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. theiioftx

theiioftx Sponsor Deputy

“We” didn’t.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Hot Hot x 1
  5. Sangre Naranjada

Sangre Naranjada 10,000+ Posts

Yep. SeattleHusker and his foul ilk did.

• Funny Funny x 3
  6. Run Pincher

Run Pincher 2,500+ Posts

Have you ever watched the dumbed down MSM for the average citizen?? I think I know of a couple dogs with better critical thinking skills who that could do a better analysis of current topics.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  7. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

331m. Maybe you meant number of US citizens.

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

What a despicable POS

• WTF? WTF? x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Horn2RunAgain

Horn2RunAgain 2,500+ Posts

Lovely ending of the clip, Joe.

What a fk up he's become and yes I agree, my grand children will be in danger because of his actions.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

I guess SloJoe forgot what he said in 2007.

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. I35

I35 5,000+ Posts

i meant 334 mil. But you are probably right about the actual US citizens count.

12. Sangre Naranjada

Sangre Naranjada 10,000+ Posts

SloJoe forgot what he said 5 minutes ago, and how to control his bowel movements. He is demented.

• Agree Agree x 5
  13. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

• Funny Funny x 2
    • WTF? WTF? x 1
  14. horninchicago

horninchicago 10,000+ Posts

Makes some people around here look genuinely brilliant.

Sort of kidding...

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. Vol Horn 4 Life

Vol Horn 4 Life Good Bye To All The Rest!

I didn't hear a fake accent, but she is such an idiot and sounds like one every time she speaks. She's clearly putting on a performance that failed miserably just like Billary's when she put on the blackface accent speech.

16. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

It was when she referenced The Plan...and DEFENDING The Plan (even when it has problems from the outset).
    If the frenchies had the time to be offended, HeelsUp could have set foreign relations back even more than this Schiffshow of an administration has done...

• Agree Agree x 3
  17. horninchicago

horninchicago 10,000+ Posts

She's so dumb that her fake accent was that bad.

• Funny Funny x 2
  18. humahuma

humahuma 1,000+ Posts

6.2 % inflation, yep Joe you did that.

OAN Newsroom
    UPDATED 12:07 PM PT – Wednesday, November 10, 2021

Sen. Joe Manchin (D-W.Va.) has raised concerns about the rising inflation rate under the Biden administration. In a tweet Wednesday, the Democrat said “the threat posed by record inflation to the American people is not transitory and is instead getting worse.”

His remarks came after the Consumer Price Index rose to 6.2 percent in October, which is the biggest inflation jump in more than 30-years. Manchin has been outspoken about the negative impact of inflation on the economy as Biden pursues his spending agenda.

19. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

We are doubling prices on customers that haven’t hit yet. More is coming.

20. HornHuskerDad

HornHuskerDad 5,000+ Posts

To repeat myself - inflation is the most cruel tax of all. It hits everyone on a fixed income (retirees, for example). I feel it every time I go to the gas station or the grocery store. I feel it when I take my wife out to eat. We're going to have to limit our outlays for Christmas presents for our kids and grandkids.
    And I see no indication that the Biden administration cares. We're supposed to be happy with the upcoming COLA on Social Security in January. The promise of an increase in January doesn't pay the bills in November. And I'll bet that part of the COLA increase will be eroded by an increase in Medicare fees.
    I'm sure that the folks on the lower end of the income scale feel it even worse. They're having to decide which bill to delay so they can buy food.
    Come on, Joe - look at what you've done!

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  21. WorsterMan

WorsterMan SEC here we come!!

Phony Kamala "let them eat cake" Harris visits France but cannot bring herself to visit Texas (outside of a short photo-op in El Paso)... the real border in Texas... McAllen, Brownsville, Del Rio, Laredo, etc.

Besides being incompetent, she is just so unlikeable and untrustworthy....

• Agree Agree x 4
  22. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

It is absolutely appalling how many of the internet kiddies have precisely zero clue about policies upon commodities pricing. All they want to come back to is supply and demand without acknowledging that #Bidenflation is coming PRECISELY because he put his finger on the supply scale and wants to further curtail it. Doing so leaves us at the mercy of OPEC and some of us are old enough to remember how well THAT tends to work out...

These kids are not even old enough to recognize what happened in the 90's or how quickly prices decreased when we tapped strategic reserves.

Just goes to show as another data point how much education, at least in public schools and many universities, is failing the younger generation.

• Agree Agree x 2
  23. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

The only people who win with inflation are big debtors. Everybody else loses.

• Like Like x 2
  24. HornHuskerDad

HornHuskerDad 5,000+ Posts

Just think - she is a heartbeat away from the White House. What a terrifying thought!

• Agree Agree x 1
  25. Monahorns

Monahorns 10,000+ Posts

There is more to it than that. The price inflation is caused by money inflation. Those new dollars go to certain people. Those certain people get $s before the inflation sets in. It first goes to banks and then out to others. Not everyone receives the new $s as a debtor either. It's straight counterfeiting by those in the halls of power.

• Agree Agree x 1
  26. Vol Horn 4 Life

Vol Horn 4 Life Good Bye To All The Rest!

And old Camel Toe would say inflation is good because people spend more money thus increasing the tax revenue. You can't fix stupid like that.

• Agree Agree x 1
  27. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

• WTF? WTF? x 1
  28. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

As Kinky Friedman once said, "negro is a charming word."

• Funny Funny x 2
  29. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

With Biden's state of mind I do wonder if the "N" word will eventually slip out.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  30. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

If it does, it won't be a big story.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2021