President Biden Accountability Thread

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by 2003TexasGrad, Jan 9, 2021.

1. horninchicago

horninchicago 10,000+ Posts

Did you mean "big"? Will it be mentioned at all besides on Horn Fans? How will the resident libs defend it and use Trump to deflect?

• Hot Hot x 1
  2. WorsterMan

WorsterMan SEC here we come!!

Ah that's just Joe, it was a slip y'all. He didn't really mean that term in a negative way. Yadda, yadda...

Excuse me Bill & Hillary, but Joe is the most corrupt and deceitful POTUS in modern times...

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Hot Hot x 1
  3. 2003TexasGrad

2003TexasGrad Son of a Motherless Goat

You mean the N word in every other rap song on the radio? THAT N word?

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

I think media outlets would grudgingly cover it. They'd have no choice, but they'd fall all over themselves to rationalize it and explain why it's ultimately ok. Then they'd move onto a story about why scratching your left nut with your right hand is a symbol of white supremacy.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. humahuma

humahuma 1,000+ Posts

Hey wait a second, I do that.

• Funny Funny x 2
  6. Sangre Naranjada

Sangre Naranjada 10,000+ Posts

That's RACIST!!!

7. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

Then they would find footage of Trump scratching his left nut and then the rest of the telecast would be about that. The Biden N-word story would then soon disappear.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

The FBI has effectively become an arm for the democrat party.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • WTF? WTF? x 1
  9. horninchicago

This is funny but I rated it Agree because it is closer to the truth than not.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. horninchicago

Nuts. There you go.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

Yep. This is the kind of **** that should only occur in 3rd world nations, not America.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. horninchicago

No, I meant the nuts thing @Mr. Deez was talking about. Deez Nuts.

• Funny Funny x 2
  13. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

Yep. They'd find the footage of Trump and then someone would dig up a picture of Richard Spencer scratching his right nut with his left hand. The New York Times would run a column asking if Trump and Spencer were communicating with each other in nut-scratching code to plot the alt-Right revolution. Some "unnamed source close to Spencer" would confirm that they were. That would lead to a FBI inquiry and warrants to wire tap Trump and Spencer. They'd find nothing on Trump but they'd find some dirt on Spencer, and he'd go to jail. Then the headline would be "Trump ally and collaborator goes to jail. Is Trump next?" And all of this would have started with some partisan "journalist" wanting to come up with a story to divert attention away from Biden dropping the N-bomb.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

Our next republican president will have to clear out the FBI. The corruption is beyond belief.

• Winner Winner x 1
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2021
  15. Monahorns

Monahorns 10,000+ Posts

Abolish the FBI. We don't need them. Decentralize policing as much as possible.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. Vol Horn 4 Life

Vol Horn 4 Life Good Bye To All The Rest!

Here comes the obligatory "you want to defund the police? I thought trumpies were against defunding the police." comments.

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. WorsterMan

Ho hum.... just continued tortured narrative by mostly Libs and minorities that just want to break the law and get light sentences if they get caught....

DEFUND THE POLICE to the woke left, would include domestic police... the now highly politicised FBI.

18. Monahorns

Monahorns 10,000+ Posts

I'm not a Trumpy, I am a libertarian. We want to replace the state as much as possible and greatly reduce the power of government. When federal agencies are political tools to attack citizens it's time for them to go.

• Winner Winner x 1
  19. Monahorns

Monahorns 10,000+ Posts

No. I can just think outside of the state propaganda. Security is an important thing that people need, but it doesn't matter how it is provided as long as it is. Rights must be protected. Lives and property must be protected. I just think its weak to outsource my job as a man, father, and free human to a group that doesn't have my interests in mind.

Now, I don't believe all police are bad or that police departments can't provide security. But there are problems that need to be dealt with. The problem with conservatives is that they provide cover for bad policemen by ignoring their existence.

20. WorsterMan

That is a broad brush and inaccurate statement that conservatives provide cover for bad cops, especially to totally deny their existence.

Yes there may be few that do but I strongly suggest if you took a poll, a large majority of of conservatives would:

1. Agree there are some bad cops in every city / county / Sheriff's Dept. in the US. No huge denial.

2. Would be indifferent to, support or be in favor of cover up for cops that have a reputation / records of abuse, undue brutality or any other form lawlessness.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  21. Monahorns

Monahorns 10,000+ Posts

Can you explain this comment? It reads like you are saying conservatives are in favor of covering up police brutality. I don't think you mean that.

My response is that I want to see reform that addresses the legitimate concerns around policing. An interesting thing is that police as we have them today didn't exist in the US until the 20th century, if I remember correctly. They were added as a way to reward political allies with jobs and largesse.

22. Vol Horn 4 Life

Vol Horn 4 Life Good Bye To All The Rest!

Isn't that irrelevant around here these days? I thought everyone got lumped together now regardless of what you actually believe.

23. horninchicago

Fifth Circuit holing Biden and OSHA accountable.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  24. theiioftx

theiioftx Sponsor Deputy

• Funny Funny x 3
  25. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

? What is so funny? He said he was sorry.
    :clap:

26. BrntOrngStmpeDe

BrntOrngStmpeDe 1,000+ Posts

I wouldn't advocate for abolishing them but I would advocate for moving much of the HQ/leadership of many federal organizations out of D.C. There used to be a need to have HQ's largely centralized for communication but in today's age, we don't need to be 3 blocks away to communicate effectively. If we get more of our organizations out of the swamp, maybe they won't become so swampy.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  27. HornHuskerDad

HornHuskerDad 5,000+ Posts

Agree. Institutions in D.C. tend to become inbred to D.C. thinking (or lack thereof).

28. Monahorns

Monahorns 10,000+ Posts

Nah. Get rid of them. Decentralize to state and city organizations.

29. bystander

bystander 10,000+ Posts

• Hot Hot x 2
    • WTF? WTF? x 1
  30. AC

AC 2,500+ Posts