Priceless!

Discussion in 'Baseball' started by 86 Texas Ex, Feb 18, 2008.

1. 86 Texas Ex

86 Texas Ex 100+ Posts

admission to the new Disch - Free
    hotdogs and cokes - Free
    Front row seats to watch Danks go yard - Free
    Tossing the ball with my boys in the outfield - Free
    Family photo by the 405 wall - Free

Watching the excitement on my boys faces when Danks and Russell signed their gloves - Priceless!

Awesome day at the Disch!

2. Little Earl

Little Earl 100+ Posts

Hey 86,

I could post almost the same thing about my family. Good time all around! The players were all great and seemed to really enjoy talking to the fans. Augie and the other coaches were equally down to earth and really presented themselves in a very positive way to the fans. It sounded like everyone was just ready to get this season started!

Hook 'em

3. PacSER

PacSER 500+ Posts

Give yourself some credit..

Have a great father who takes the time to drive his boys to the Disch - Priceless

It was a great day and I am going crazy waiting to take the boy there later this year when it is warmer. Hell be 1 in april.

4. Barton Hills

Barton Hills 1,000+ Posts

I'm like a kid at Christmas waiting for Opening Day ...

5. TexasBaseball7

TexasBaseball7 100+ Posts

It's so funny talking to other fans and alum at other schools about Friday....ie ou, ttech, ohio st. I honestly would be just as amped if we weren't preseason top 10. Baseball means spring is around the corner. I love the argument from non college baseball fans..."College baseball is a joke and nobody cares about it"....well, yeah, you go to or like ou. What do you expect? When you have gone to a school or follow a university that loves the great game, it makes a day like Friday, well, as Barton mentioned, like waiting for Xmas.

[​IMG]

6. Mageeman

Mageeman 100+ Posts

For me College is much better than pro in every sporting event. Why, because I love Texas...I go there.

7. Son of a Son

Son of a Son 1,000+ Posts

Hehe, I am going to suprise my daughter and take her out of school early for opening day. She was 9 months old when she went to her first game, but this will be her first opening day.

8. Barton Hills

Barton Hills 1,000+ Posts

Well done Son of a Son ...