Priest Holmes video

Discussion in 'In The Stands' started by Joe Fan, Dec 21, 2017.

1. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

2. nashhorn

nashhorn 5,000+ Posts

Great video. Makes me more disappointed about losing some recruits. I have always loved Priest, especially after watching him break thru the line for that long TD run against Neb. A favorite quote was when they asked Ricky what he wished he could do better and he said "jump like Priest" I understood completely. The man could leap.

• Like Like x 1
  3. X Misn Tx

X Misn Tx 2,500+ Posts

the right kind of college athlete. do right by people. earn your place. do the work. appreciate what you've been given. he came out a winner, regardless of his professional career.

• Like Like x 2
  4. El Sapo

El Sapo Bevo's BFF

Great video, thanks for posting :hookem:

I used to see Priest Holmes at Future Firm (if anyone remembers that place) on Burnett and 183 working out before he got picked up by Baltimore. Man, the guy could put up some weight. Class act, nice guy, and what story... from undrafted free agent to NFL offensive player of the year and a Super Bowl ring. :hookem:

5. Texas Lawhorn

Texas Lawhorn 100+ Posts

Probably one of my favorite Longhorns. What a player, what a human being. I think having this guy around our currents players would be hugely beneficial. His message...make the most most out of your time at the University of Texas.