Probable Rider pitcher

Discussion in 'Baseball' started by Wishbonemac, May 31, 2010.

1. Wishbonemac

Wishbonemac 250+ Posts

I predict Rider will throw the MAAC Pitcher of the Year, Mike Thomas Friday night. He reminds me of that St.John's pitcher a coupe years ago, nice stats, nothing scary but smart, and I don't mean that Rice book-smart either.
    The Link

He's their horse, and it's us against him at this point. We've been shut down by worse.

Their SS, A.J. Albee, only guy to start every game.

They only gave up 1 (one) run against Maryland Eastern Shore in a 4 game series! We'd better be ready.

2. centexorange

centexorange 1,000+ Posts

Well im predicting with a week to rest and refocus your going to see a different UT team on Friday night. [​IMG]

3. Texanne

Texanne 5,000+ Posts

Where the hell is Rider, anyway?

4. NebLHAB

NebLHAB 500+ Posts

Lawrenceville, NJ The Link

Broncs Win MAAC Title, Heading to NCAA Tournament
    Rider won its second Metro Atlantic Athletic Conference Championship in the last three years by defeating Canisius Friday 4 - 2. The third seed, Rider (36-21) won the four-team, double elimination tournament in three straight, also defeating the second seed, Marist, and Canisius

m/

5. Orangeblood

Orangeblood 1,000+ Posts

Of course, he's a freakin' southpaw.

Anyway, I felt a bit better after checking the stats: Rider 2010 stats

6. Alex_de_Large

Alex_de_Large 1,000+ Posts

When I went to Boys State it was at Rider. Can't believe they didn't have it at Princeton or some place nice.

7. kjgirl

kjgirl 500+ Posts

I wonder if he knows Snookie

8. torre

torre 250+ Posts

The Link

They have won 16 of their last 18.

9. accuratehorn

accuratehorn 10,000+ Posts

New Jersey? Are they closeby to WatsamattaU?

10. hudsonhorn

hudsonhorn 500+ Posts

Lawrenceville is 5 miles south of Princeton. Alex, you're right, Princeton would have been a much better venue.

11. Alex_de_Large

Alex_de_Large 1,000+ Posts

Lawrenceville wasn't too bad. But Princeton is, well, awesome. My roommate at Boys State from Bergen Catholic went to BC to play DB.