Probably the dumbest cell phone ? ever

Discussion in 'Horn Depot' started by Knoxville-Horn, Feb 27, 2012.

1. Knoxville-Horn

Knoxville-Horn 1,000+ Posts

Normally, I'd just call the local Sprint shop but I'm in school and can't make a call today.

My 2 year contract is up March 6th but I'm having problems with my current phone. Does one have to - literally - wait until this date to go ahead and start a new 2-year plan or would it be possible to go in this afternoon and start a new agreement w/ a new phone?

2. Pogo

Pogo 250+ Posts

Being that close to the end, Sprint would likely be happy to upgrade your phone and sign you up for another 2 years today.

3. Knoxville-Horn

Knoxville-Horn 1,000+ Posts

That's what I thought and I was willing to wait until I started having issues with my current phone.

4. Dionysus

Dionysus Idoit Admin

I agree, they almost certainly would do it this close to contract expiration.

5. Seattle Husker

Seattle Husker 10,000+ Posts

The wireless companies (I work for T-Mobile) would fall over themselves to renew your contract prior to it ending. Generally, they are all looking to renew you to a new 2 year deal at 18 months.

6. georgecostanza

georgecostanza NBHorn7’s Protégé

Seattle, does T-moblie charge you an extra fee if you renew 6 months before your contract is up? My phone just recently started having a mind of its own. I want to upgrade, but I want to know how much it is going to cost me first.