Prosecuting Rittenhouse Is Completely Unjust

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by Monahorns, Nov 9, 2021.

1. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

Not sure what happened but there seems to have been a shift in the general environment here lately.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. lkainer

lkainer 500+ Posts

Might have something to do with our performance on the field.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. theiioftx

theiioftx Sponsor Deputy

Did you watch his full testimony? Yes a himan’s brain is not fully developed at 27, but he basically volunteered to help protect businesses from being destroyed. He had training in first aid and was going place to place rendering aid regardless of what the person was there for. The media set up a different story.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

That’s not real believable. He was there to play big bad with his AR. That’s like you believing me when I say that “yes, that’s the amount of cash that customers paid for services last year.”

5. theiioftx

theiioftx Sponsor Deputy

You didn’t answer the question and my guess is that you didn’t due to work. The liberal view of this is simply false. The prosecution’s eye witness and one of the people her shot testified that Rittenhouse shot him after he pointed a weapon at him.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

Oh I don’t doubt that at all. What I think is that the mother should be criminally accountable for dropping this tender child off in this environment and that he should have some nominal charge to deter people from vigilante behavior.

• WTF? WTF? x 1
  7. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

He did break the law by carrying a gun as a minor. If you want to get him on a charge that is where you go.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. lkainer

lkainer 500+ Posts

He played big bad by running and trying to avoid any conflict? It was only when cornered by the pedophile rioter that he used his weapon in self defense.

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

Footage backs this up. The whole MSM narrative that he was a vigilante looking for trouble is crapola.

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

Let's not forget the photographer who told the DA that yes, the DA DID ask him to change his statement...

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. theiioftx

theiioftx Sponsor Deputy

The fact you call him a vigilante tells me you bought the MSM narrative. Watch his full testimony. And don’t forget the fact he is testifying when he doesn’t have to.

• Agree Agree x 4
  12. theiioftx

theiioftx Sponsor Deputy

If I told you his mom didn’t drop him off, will you admit you really aren’t following the trial except for your CNN feed?

13. lkainer

lkainer 500+ Posts

14. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

I didn't know this.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. theiioftx

theiioftx Sponsor Deputy

His hometown is very close to Kenosha.

• Winner Winner x 1
  16. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

Bingo...no different from a practical standpoint than someone going from Katy to Baytown or Austin to Georgetown.

Alternately, go to Texarkana and cross the street in some places...and you just crossed the State line...

17. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

he was 17, right? She’s responsible for him. He’s crossed state lines. Got a broad in the car, that’s a Mann Act! How’s that for hijinx?

18. Chop

Chop 10,000+ Posts

Kyle will walk, other than on the minor weapons charge--the only count they should have brought against him in the first place. But yeah, I found his tears to be fake/rehearsed/staged. Give that man an Oscar. Best actor at the (trash) Cannes film festival.

19. Chop

Chop 10,000+ Posts

Q for criminal lawyers:

Assume Kyle is found not guilty on all counts but the weapons charge, for which he is found guilty.

Would Defense then appeal the weapons charge guilty verdict on the grounds that the prosecutor violated Defendant's right to remain silent (when the prosecutor kept mentioning that Defendant remained silent and was just now telling his story at trial...)? Would that likely work?

20. Monahorns

Monahorns 5,000+ Posts

This case shows just how corrupt the news media is, how much the Left wants to punish those they don't agree with regardless of facts, and how people shouldn't support prosecutors by default.

• Agree Agree x 2
  21. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

As I recall, the weapons charge is a misdemeanor. Might be worth keeping in place as an effort to forestall the incoming federal charges which will follow the mistrial or acquittal. After all, pedophiles have to protect other pedophiles, err...MAPs. It wouldn't be the first time to see the feds go after someone when the mob rule did not prevail in a court of competent jurisdiction...

22. theiioftx

theiioftx Sponsor Deputy

Are you responsible for everything your kids do?

23. theiioftx

theiioftx Sponsor Deputy

The fact @deez abandoned this thread tells us something.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  24. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

She’s responsible for letting it happen TO him, in my mind’s eye.

And, I’m not an attorney, but, if my 18 year old high school senior drives recklessly on the way home from softball practice an hour away tonight, I could be civilly liable for any damage she may do. Right?

• Agree Agree x 1
  25. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

26. UTChE96

UTChE96 2,500+ Posts

This has been my key takeaway. I had to turn to reddit to find an actual reporting of the facts of the story. Nearly every article from an established media outlet was an editorial.

• Agree Agree x 6
  27. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

She's an adult, so generally no. Sometimes a parent can be held liable for the acts of his or her child, though it's not common. The problem here is that the child would have to be shown to have done something wrong - not just being there at all but doing something bad. Shooting in self-defense isn't bad as much you'd like it to be in this case.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Hot Hot x 1
  28. lkainer

lkainer 500+ Posts

And this was all started by the media lies about Jacob Blake being an innocent father shot in the back while picking up his kids.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  29. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

18? Not likely as she is an adult. UNLESS she was in a vehicle registered to you or covered by your insurance, but that is not an age thing. That will be the attorneys reaching out on the asset involved in some potential claim. And, since it was coming from softball practice, you would ALSO expect the entity overseeing the softball program to be named as the claim is advanced that some component of the practice contributed to the reckless driving...

30. Sangre Naranjada

Sangre Naranjada 10,000+ Posts

Yes, in Oklahoma the youth softball leagues hold a kegger after every practice just to prepare them for adult slow pitch leagues. Practice makes perfect, after all.

• Funny Funny x 4