1. BUYING OR SELLING TICKETS ON THIS FORUM

If you are buying or selling tickets via the Swap Meet forum, read this post first.

This forum is for listing tickets to UT athletic events only — sales of other items or events is prohibited.

All logged-in members may post new threads in this forum as well as reply to, edit, and delete their own threads.

PSA - $15 tix UT vs Rice

Discussion in 'Swap Meet' started by horndog06, Aug 16, 2010.

1. horndog06

horndog06 < 25 Posts

I got decent upper deck seats for $15 each.
    Got them through Chris Gregg with the Texans.
    832-667-2103

2. doylehargraves

doylehargraves 500+ Posts

Gave this guy a shout...no idea why these tix are / were available so cheaply, but left him a voice mail. Thanks.

3. horndog06

horndog06 < 25 Posts

I am not sure why these tix are offered at a discount. I just read on a different board that people were getting tix cheap through this guy. Some were able to get mezz tix at a discount.
    Quick google search confirmed that he is with the Texans.

4. 726

726 100+ Posts

Just picked up four more, like the poster above said, for $15 each. These are highest level uppers, Texas side, Section 636, Row L, about the 40. I believe the lower row seats are that level also, but closer to the end zone. He said he was originally offering them at this discounted rate to the Chevron people and other sponsors, but apparently he has the green light to offer them to anyone now. I know he's legit, by the way, because he had my PSL account on file from the year they first sold them at Reliant.

5. SWHorn

SWHorn 500+ Posts

Bumping this up for people. Just bought 2 tickets from him. It was a TOTAL of $30. No fees, no shipping. Awesome deal.

6. IGO4UT

IGO4UT < 25 Posts

Just ordered tickets with Chris, Hope it goes well, anybody order with him and got the tickets ?

7. ChiroHorn

ChiroHorn 100+ Posts

Just grabbed 5 tix in Section 603 Row C. Total of $75! That's the price of one ticket to DKR. The kiddos will be stoked. We went to Waco last year & spent way more. Guess we'll be in Houston/Galveston for Labor Day weekend.

8. HouHorn97

HouHorn97 100+ Posts

Just bought two from him...hope it's legit.

9. 726

726 100+ Posts

I received mine in the mail. No tax, shipping, fees, etc.

10. horndog06

horndog06 < 25 Posts

I received my tickets in the mail a few days ago. Exactly as advertised. $30 for two tickets including tax, shipping....

11. HouHorn97

HouHorn97 100+ Posts

Anybody order them and they haven't shown up? Hope my pair arrive today or tomorrow.

12. IGO4UT

IGO4UT < 25 Posts

I ordered mine a week ago today and still nothing.......hope they come in soon [​IMG]

13. jgar

jgar < 25 Posts

Anybody in the Houston area can call and pick them up from will call at any time. I just ordred mine in sec 633 (30 yd line).

14. doylehargraves

doylehargraves 500+ Posts

Thx for the heads up. Still $15?

15. jgar

jgar < 25 Posts

Yes still $15.

16. ChiroHorn

ChiroHorn 100+ Posts

Still haven't got mine in the mail. Just left a msg on his v/m. Hope they come in soon or we can pick them up @ Reliant.

17. IGO4UT

IGO4UT < 25 Posts

Finally got mine in the mail......sec 113.......not bad for $15...............Lets Go HORNS [​IMG]

18. Tom Anderson

Tom Anderson 100+ Posts

Holy ****. That's good that you got lower levels for $15. We picked ours up at will call today. $15 to get in is a bargain. Sec 633, but we'll sit downstairs somewhere.