Put a Leash on Her, Turkish

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by ousuxndallas, Feb 21, 2008.

1. ousuxndallas

ousuxndallas 500+ Posts

Seriously, with Barack's wife going off like she is, this begs the question: why can't Democrats control their bitchy wives? First, Hillary, now Michelle? Come on, guys.

You would NEVER, and I mean NEVER see that out of a Republican wife. Why? Because they're LADIES. Carter had a nice wife who acted very stately. Since then, it's been downhill for the Dems. And they wonder why they can't carry the south...

2. blueglasshorse

blueglasshorse 1,000+ Posts

Hillary and Michelle are both lawyers. Laura was a librarian. Barbara didn't work outside the home. Maybe you don't like women who think for themselves and don't think they need permission to express themselves.

And if you have read any of my post, you know I am no fan of Hillary... but not because she isn't demure and June Cleaver-esque.

Terrible post!!!

3. Longhorn_Fan68

Longhorn_Fan68 1,000+ Posts

4. wildcat09

wildcat09 100+ Posts

5. LCHorn

LCHorn 100+ Posts

6. Roger

Roger 1,000+ Posts

Hilary's spouse would fit the mold of the original post ;-)

7. accuratehorn

accuratehorn 10,000+ Posts

They should stick to serving tea at receptions and learning to bake and embroider.
    Someone tell the OP the nineteenth century has ended.

8. Roger

Roger 1,000+ Posts

if Hillary getting elected means seeing Bill servce tea and crumpets (sp?) and all that good stuff consider my vote going to her

9. WTFHORNFAN

WTFHORNFAN 100+ Posts

Somebody better let Obama know that he is losing the neanderthal vote. Too bad Ike Turner isn't still around to advise him about how to keep the ***** in line. [​IMG]