Quick questions

Discussion in 'In The Stands' started by BananaChipBettor, Nov 18, 2017.

1. BananaChipBettor

BananaChipBettor 100+ Posts

After reading the continued hysteria on the usual board of logic (comparatively speaking,) I just have a few questions:

How old are you?
    When did you graduate or come to school here? If neither, how did you become a Horn fan?
    Any other connections?
    How much do you give to the LHF?
    How much PS4 and Xbox do you play? Ha.

For me -- I am 36 and a college dropout -- business/money is better than wasting time in school. My parents both got their undergrads here, and I've grown up with the Horns. Don't miss much and still donate a ton. You might hear me talk about a coach, but I won't trash a student like most of you.

Yes, I didn't make Morgantown, but I make most and don't talk crap like a child on a board. Outside of running your mouth, what do you do?

[​IMG]

2. Hoop

Hoop 500+ Posts

:smokin::tap::thumbup::clap::hammertime::mj:

• Like Like x 1
  3. WorsterMan

WorsterMan SEC here we come!!

Your question(s) were not quick and most of us are not hysterical responding on HF about the Horns. I will reply to your questions later when I'm in a more balanced and gracious mood.

:hookem:

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2017
  4. Statalyzer

Statalyzer 10,000+ Posts

Show us your Ag Tag (tm) !

5. uisge beatha

uisge beatha 1,000+ Posts

How does this relate to anything on the field?

• Like Like x 2
  6. caryhorn

caryhorn 5,000+ Posts

7. rick mueller

rick mueller Burnt Orange Bleeder

Now there is a quick question and also a relevant one!

• Like Like x 3
  8. Detective Shilala

Detective Shilala 2,500+ Posts

Congrats, you win the trophy for best fan.
    No need to answer your questions. It was no contest after you posted a picture proving you were at a game. UT football owes you. Thanks for introducing yourself. We're all better for it?

• Like Like x 2
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2017
  9. dukesteer

dukesteer 5,000+ Posts

DS is right. I feel fortunate, make that honored, to even be in the same discussion with you.

:bow:

10. Driver 8

Driver 8 Amor Fati

You seem insecure, do you need a hug or just a general validation of your fan status? We are here to support you through this difficult identity crisis

• Like Like x 1
  11. X Misn Tx

X Misn Tx 2,500+ Posts

I'm 49,a libra, who loves sitting with a glass of bourbon on my lanai, or kicking back drinking a cold one with my boots getting hot from the campfire. I love babies, but don't want any more.
    I am a Texas Ex, with a good job and fun coworkers, but don't like to talk about money on here. Maybe we can take that offline? ;)
    I'm sweet and funny, but don't let my kindness fool you. My friends say I'm very confident and carry my own quite well.
    If you love Longhorn football and have pics to prove it, hmu.

• Like Like x 2
  12. MudHorn

MudHorn Admin Moderator

My likes include (or have included at one time):

Long walks on the beach
    Puppies
    Finishing my UT degree
    Living in an ashram for one year while eating only plankton
    Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens
    Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens
    Brown paper packages tied up with strings

• Like Like x 1
  13. SabreHorn

SabreHorn 10,000+ Posts

I can't reply to the original post because living under the freeway overpass, I have limited internet access. I'm only allowed in the McDonalds on the corner for brief periods of time and during certain hours.

:hookem2:

• Like Like x 1