Quinn Ewers to Forego Senior Season

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by RainH2burntO, Aug 5, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RainH2burntO

RainH2burntO 2,500+ Posts

This may have been posted somewhere. Thought it represented a big enough subject might deserve own thread.

First, let me say, I do not fault the Ewers.
    Second, let me say. I once subscribed to Texas Monthly and it was one of my favorite publications....It is now a piece of trash that never makes it to my garbage bin, because it never makes it in my door.
    Nothing more than arrogant, adolescent dribble....pure opinion, presumption, and subjective gobbledegook.
    Third, I'm not sure how I feel about the subject, but I certainly think the author's presumptuous assertions (opinions) are reckless and hard to substantiate. Still a subject worth much even- handed debate and analysis in my opinion. I am on a fan blog and can say what I want. If I had the overarching responsibility of being a journalist, I'd be more humble and cautious (and therefore have no job these days).
    Getting off subject now....
    Back on subject...
    How do you all feel about this move by Ewers, and what is sure to become a trend, as well as any further thoughts on the subject at large- which I realize has been discussed?
    Texas High School Football Didn’t Have to Lose Quinn Ewers

2. Sangre Naranjada

Sangre Naranjada 10,000+ Posts

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.