Radio Broadcast of Texas v. Rice in Arizona?

Discussion in 'In The Stands' started by Zuerst, Sep 19, 2008.

1. Zuerst

Zuerst 250+ Posts

I'll be driving from Petrified Forest National Park to Grand Canyon National Park around game time. Anyone know if there is any radio station near Flagstaff and/or Winslow, AZ or even Grand Canyon that broadcast Texas games?

I don't have satellite radio...

2. ngnichols

ngnichols 250+ Posts

Doubtful you'll be able to pick anything up on terrestrial radio in AZ.

The only way you'll be able to get a radio broadcast there would be over the internet so unless you have some sort of mobile broadband connection i.e. Sprint or AT&T you are SOL.

3. blueag09

blueag09 250+ Posts

ngnichols is right -- you'll need a mobile net connection, since you don't have satellite radio. do you have a smartphone?

besides, the longhorn sports radio network is only available to certain Texas cities (and internet users as well, since they can tune in via these streams.)

4. axon

axon 25+ Posts

TryThe Link & find the radio broadcast. I used that to hear the Fl-Atlantic game.

5. Zuerst

Zuerst 250+ Posts

Thanks for the responses. I have a pretty simple cellphone with basic service... I think maybe I'll just stop by a sports bar along the way to catch the game.

6. longbeau

longbeau 25+ Posts

Anyone found an online stream that's working? WOAI is usually reliable but not getting it tonight.