Raid on Trump's home

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by Horn2RunAgain, Aug 8, 2022.

1. theiioftx

theiioftx Sponsor Deputy

How is the investigation of the SCOTUS leaker going? If the FBI can’t prosecute this, they do need to be defunded.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

iis
    Do you think they will investigate the leaker?

3. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

That's great, but he didn't promise that. He promised a wall and that Mexico would pay for it.

4. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

That's great, and I'll readily give him points for it. I'll also give him points for nailing Germany's *** to the wall on dependency on Russian energy. They literally laughed at him at the time, and now he looks pretty good on that statement, while they look really, really bad. In fact, their dependency may cost some German senior citizens their lives and might cost Ukraine its sovereignty.

5. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

6. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

When it's loading just stop it before it completely loads. You can see the article in full.

That's how I did it. There are a ton of tricks to getting around paywalls.

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

• Like Like x 1
  8. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

You would know how to cheat a paywall. lol

I tried that, and it initially works, but I get the "Click here to read more" option, and when I click that, the paywall comes back. You might just be better with your fingers than I am.

9. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

I know lots of tricks and apps. :p

That's how I know there is massive voting fraud because it's easy to do. If you put me in charge of Deezistan's elections I promise you will never lose. :D

• Funny Funny x 2
  10. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Here is Trump Sept2016 talking about building the wall
    Including BTW talking about all the elements of border security , drones, man power etc.
    'Mexico will pay for the wall'

11. horninchicago

horninchicago 10,000+ Posts

He complimented the Mexican president and said he truly believed they would work with the United States. Yeah, lies. Not. No intention to mislead. Sounds like he believed it to be true. Naïve? Perhaps. Lied? No.

Next.

• Like Like x 2
  12. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

We don't know WHAT would have actually materialized had the left not obstructed the construction at every step of the way...

I do believe that, once constructed, we would have seen funds coming from Mexico...perhaps not the full total, but there would be closer to a net balancing than we see with SlowJoe and the Sieve at the Southern Border. I wish that was just a bad band name, but it is the reality of the southern border States.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

I read over it, and frankly, I'd need to read over the Presidential Records Act to judge the situation. It was intended to limit presidential authority to destroy records (passed in the wake of Watergate), so I'm skeptical that it would give absolute power to take stuff from the White House.

But of course, how consistently have we enforced the Act? That's obviously worth noting.

14. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

Presidents still don't have absolute authority. I don't know if it is in that article but NARA can still protest and take the Prez to something that resembles a court (I don't remember what it's called) over it. However, it's a civil situation and not criminal.

15. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

To cite a not enforced meaningless Act seems like a waste of time.
    What justification could there be to selectively enforce it
    except political?

16. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

That may be true. I honestly know nothing about the Act. My understanding is that there are also Espionage Act allegations and others regarding the concealment of records, bit again, my knowledge of these laws is damn near zilch.

Probably won't look into it much tonight. Queen Elizabeth is damn near death, so pretty much the whole country is watching the news.

17. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

I'm just going by what the judge said. I have no understanding of the matter myself.

• Like Like x 2
  18. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

The current regime has shown it has no interest in demonstrating that Amit Jain was the one who leaked the decision FFS, they just dismissed more than 100 cases that were pending for actual violence during DJT's inauguration where the actions were captured on video and livestreamed...

19. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

20. theiioftx

theiioftx Sponsor Deputy

I believe the DNC is starting to turn on Joe as most people expected. I also believe the Justice Department is concerned for what is going to be exposed in these investigations.

• Agree Agree x 1
  21. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

• Hot Hot x 2
  22. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

Garland is a massive *** clown.

• WTF? WTF? x 1
  23. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  24. horninchicago

Think how much better things would have been had what's his name not recused himself. Not that it's right, but Republicans never get anywhere playing nice.

25. horninchicago

What tap dance? THEY are the media. Who is asking them these questions?

26. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

I see Biden said he was surprised docs were there and knew nothing about it.
    I know he is demented but he is also a lying worthless POS.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  27. SabreHorn

SabreHorn 10,000+ Posts

With your attitude, and the way the Dems are fleeing from him, you might just be his next press secretary.

:beertoast:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  28. theiioftx

theiioftx Sponsor Deputy

This FAA shutdown seems to be a timely news story in light of Sleepy’s China, Ukraine and Iran classified document revelation.

It will be quickly swept under the carpet.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Hot Hot x 1
  29. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

30. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

• Like Like x 1
    • Hot Hot x 1