Rankings

Discussion in 'Men’s Basketball' started by txlandagent, Feb 3, 2016.

1. NBHorn7

NBHorn7 Pimp Daddy

QUOTE="caryhorn, post: 1439800, member: 13183"]Wishing for miracles right? But then again, we are talking about the Wizard of Aus. :)[/QUOTE]

You may have had this power all along. All you have to do is tap your ruby red Chuck Taylor hightops together.

[​IMG]
    Say I do believe in "Wizard of Aus" miracles.

Hey I want a cut in this Wizard of Aus monicker. I came up with the theme for it. :smile1:

Instead of jet pack guy, we could have flying monkeys in the FEC.

• Like Like x 3
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2016
  2. Dionysus

Dionysus Idoit Admin

Awesome. This just might stick.

3. blonthang

blonthang 2,500+ Posts

Thanks, just came to me, literally as I was typing it.

When ESPN interviews me at next year's ESPY'S I'll start off: "First, and foremost, I'd give all credit to my fellow bbs posters on HornFans...." :yippee:

• Like Like x 2
  4. jayakris

jayakris 2,500+ Posts

Just to not be left out when this becomes legendary, let me just say that I saw the "wizard of Aus" posted here on Thursday. The only reason I didn't say anything was that I was floored by it, that's all.

When the credits roll, I deserve some too, for being among the first admirers :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. caryhorn

caryhorn 5,000+ Posts

Our SOS got better today. Vandy beat Kentucky, and is creeping up on first place in the sec.

Depending on who else loses, we could be in the top 20 by Monday night's game. :hookem2:

6. orangeblack&gold

orangeblack&gold 500+ Posts

Wizard of Aus. Brilliant!

7. SAMMCHornfan

SAMMCHornfan 250+ Posts

I know you posted this last week, but after reviewing the RPI, if the RPI held true to form, mathematically, yes Texas would be a 6 seed, but since SMU isn't eligible for post season play, then Texas would have been a 5 seed. With that said, now they are #20 in the RPI and now they can be a "real" 5 seed.