Redskins are terrible

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by Crockett, Sep 23, 2019.

1. Crockett

Crockett 5,000+ Posts

Mitch trubisky is not good either. Too bad the Bears don't have someone as good as Kyle Allen.

2. WorsterMan

WorsterMan SEC here we come!!

Skins sucks. Go bearz. Would like to see Colt get some reps.

Do like hearing the name Ha-Ha Clinton Dix name called often!

3. stanhin

stanhin 5,000+ Posts

Here is a message just posted tonight on a Redskins message board complaining about their play tonight: "These mofo's couldn't play dead in a John Wick movie. " ;)

• Funny Funny x 3
  4. stanhin

stanhin 5,000+ Posts

Keenum just threw into triple coverage and Ha-Ha got his second pick.

5. BevoJoe

BevoJoe 10,000+ Posts

Most pathetic team I’ve seen. Redskins are horrible. May even go winless this season. Some of it makes me LOL!!

• WTF? WTF? x 1
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2019
  6. wadster

wadster 5,000+ Posts

I had a 22.98 lead in fantasy and my opponent had the bears D. Lost by .02 because Keenum tried to reach the ball over the top and lost the fumble. Our league has some stupid rule that a forced fumble is worth 1 and a recovery 2 so lost 3 pts on that last play and lost. I hate him. And I hate our stupid rule that makes a fumble recovery worth more than a pic. It's stupid. You could force a fumble, offense picks it and scores a TD and D would still get 1 pt. How stupid is that?

7. Statalyzer

Statalyzer 10,000+ Posts

Washington is so awful that I'm not even sure if I want this for Colt or not. :eek:

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. n64ra

n64ra 1,000+ Posts

"At least we're not the Dolphins." - 2019 Washington Redskins

9. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Isn't Colt hurt?

10. stanhin

stanhin 5,000+ Posts

Last edited: Sep 24, 2019
  11. EasternHorn

EasternHorn 500+ Posts

MARK YOUR CALENDERS - We don't have to guess who is worse - Miami or Washington as they play each other October 13th. Maybe they will play to a 0-0 tie.

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Galvestonhorn

Galvestonhorn 250+ Posts

It’s not a new QB the redskins need, it’s a new OL.

13. nashhorn

nashhorn 5,000+ Posts

I for one would hate to see Colt out there with this mess, much as I like to watch him play, I don’t enjoy him running for his life.

14. Statalyzer

Statalyzer 10,000+ Posts

"At least we're actually intending to tank." - 2019 Miami Dolphins

15. ViperHorn

ViperHorn 10,000+ Posts

The issue is that is the day after the ou game - if Texas spits the bit tv's may not survive.

16. wadster

wadster 5,000+ Posts

That last fumble cost me my fantasy week. I was up 23 pts going into the game. Basically don't fumble 2x, have 3FF, and int and 3 sacks. Yea, idiot, don't do that and cost me 3-0. I put up 125 so should have won. Keenum is a friggin idiot. Gruden is worse. What coach calls for the QB to go over the top and hold the ball out to be easily knocked out? Idiots all around.