Regional Tickets on Stubhub

Discussion in 'Baseball' started by FourHorner, May 31, 2018.

1. FourHorner

FourHorner 100+ Posts

A word of warning if you are buying tickets to the Regional on Stubhub: I bought 2 tickets listed as "NCAA Baseball Austin Regionals ALL Sessions (June 1-4)." The tickets I downloaded were specifically for the 2nd session game. I have contacted Customer Support at Stubhub, and they have agreed that I was not sent the tickets that I ordered and have agreed to deliver the correct tickets, comparable tickets, or to reimburse me.

2. giveemhell

giveemhell 1,000+ Posts

Thanks for the warning. Anyone have a guess as to what scalpers' tix outside the ballpark for Saturday night's game might go for? I didn't see any single game tix on Stubhub beyond Friday night...

• Like Like x 1
  3. SabreHorn

SabreHorn 10,000+ Posts

Try using someone reputable for your ticket purchases. StubHub, ticketmaster, tickettron are worthless as tits on a boar hog. Difference is mess with a boar hog's tits and you won't worry so much about the way the others ****** you.

https://www.ticketcity.com/search.html?q=austin ncaa regional

Ask for Ryan Girton. I've used Ryan for concerts, bowl games, extra OU tickets, away games. Never been disappointed.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Htown77

Htown77 5,000+ Posts

Thanks for the info @SabreHorn! I got my tickets for Saturday through ticketcity. Now we just need to take care of business tonight against Texas Southern!

5. FourHorner

FourHorner 100+ Posts

Just to follow up, Stubhub agreed to refund my purchase. I'm disappointed not to have the tickets.

6. SabreHorn

SabreHorn 10,000+ Posts

Glad to hear they got you what you needed. Price of those tickets has just gone up significantly

:hookem2:

• Like Like x 1