Regret Skipping Vince?

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by bravobevo, Mar 21, 2007.

1. Fried JJ Pickles

Fried JJ Pickles 1,000+ Posts

2. GHOST HORN

GHOST HORN 100+ Posts

3. jaw43

jaw43 25+ Posts

4. theropods

theropods 250+ Posts

6. TubaJon

TubaJon < 25 Posts

GHOST and STOCKDALE just have to be the same poster. There's no way anything as great as this thread could happen spontaneously.

7. Sec39Row7

Sec39Row7 < 25 Posts

Stockdale...who are you, why are you here?

Reliant Stadium is still VY's house.

8. i don't get it? why is anyone here? take that to quack's.

i'm okay with reliant being vince's house. he's one of my favorite players.

9. rocat

rocat 25+ Posts

[quote...]he's one of my favorite players.

10. ampUT

ampUT 100+ Posts

Blame it all on coach "Koo Be Ag" for not sacking up and letting the worst GM in the history of the NFL make another recruiting call that sets this team back at least 5 years.

[​IMG] ince [​IMG] oung

11. irishtexan

irishtexan 100+ Posts

at the hilarious expense of many posters on this thread, move to classics immediately.

12. rocat,
    i'm syaing that i want him to improve his mechanics so that he will maximize his potential.
    if you throw a football all spaghetti armed, you aren't going to get the velocity that a classic motion would allow. you guys act like i'm simply criticzing him and i'm not.

13. VoodooChi|d

VoodooChi|d 500+ Posts

Wow. This has to be a joke.

Why the f**k would you change the throwing motion that he used when he threw for 3000+ yards and 26 TD's his last year at Texas? The one that gave him a 164 QB rating.

If this isn't a joke there's no other explanation than that you are retarded.

14. VoodooChi|d

VoodooChi|d 500+ Posts

Maybe Roger Clemens should change his throwing motion. I bet he would get more velocity from a classic throwing motion. [​IMG]

15. Texas Leaguer

Texas Leaguer First Time Poster

As a long time lurker, and extremely part time poster.... this is the funniest **** I have ever read. Stockdale wins. Game over.

16. TXBabe97

TXBabe97 250+ Posts

17. S197HQQKEM

S197HQQKEM 500+ Posts