Rick Perry?

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by huisache, Dec 18, 2021.

1. huisache

huisache 2,500+ Posts

Who would have thought our own darling Rick would have concocted the plan to throw the 2020 into the SCOTUS?

no end to the mischief those sheepers can come up with.

2. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

Leave it to an Aggie.

3. SabreHorn

SabreHorn 10,000+ Posts

Do any of these people know Rick Perry? He's dumber than a bag of hair. To think he could come up with any original idea, and/or hatch a plan is ridiculous.

4. horninchicago

horninchicago 10,000+ Posts

People still think the CIA or mafia organized and killed JFK and have kept it quiet or killed enough people who could talk about it.

A lot of stupid people also think 80M people voted for Biden.

But any notion whatsoever of nefarious dealings on January 6th is suddenly gospel and rings true to the same people who would otherwise say Perry is too stupid to open a jar of peanut butter on his own.

5. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

:confused2::confused2::confused2::confused2:
    But he has smart looking glasses.

• Funny Funny x 2
  6. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

You just outed me as a Conspiracy theorist.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Horn2RunAgain

Horn2RunAgain 2,500+ Posts

I'll be honest, it's not news any more . It was stupid, wouldn't work... but it wasn't implemented and Dementia Joe was certified.

Not news

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Sangre Naranjada

Sangre Naranjada 10,000+ Posts

But, but...
    What if Dementia Joe can't remember he was certified? Would that disqualify him?!?

9. lkainer

lkainer 500+ Posts

[​IMG]
    One of my favorite Rick Perry photos.

• Funny Funny x 4
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2021
  10. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

We aggy’d this up and got some laughs. But we spackled over the issue. This was sent before all votes were counted. This gives away the game on the whole “voter fraud” movement. This is the minority trying to hold onto power through disenfranchisement. And, sadly, red states are greasing the wheels so the conscience of principled people like Pence won’t matter next time.

• Funny Funny x 2
  11. theiioftx

theiioftx Sponsor Deputy

I am proud of Deez. Normally he would load up for a Perry thread.

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

Coach, you're ok with the Court deciding virtually every major cultural issue. Why would you object to this? Remove the plank from your own eye.

13. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

The god damned Germans got nothing to do with it. The court is not related to this at all. This is about red states making changes to their voting infrastructure to remove the checks and balances for free and fair elections. But for a few principled Republicans in the last election democracy was on the ropes. This is the equivalent of the submarine captain removing the safety measures from his torpedos in The Hunt for Red October and then seeing his ship be destroyed due to that error.

• Funny Funny x 2
  14. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

Maybe if the judges didn’t changes the rules in the middle of the 2020 election that guaranteed ballot harvesting, this wouldn’t have happened. I didn’t see any dems oppose the judges.

• Like Like x 1
  15. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

Bubba upset that stricter rules are put into place after the previously lax rules are abused to the benefit of one party. The bias and blindness of the dems are amazing to behold.

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

To quote the great @horninchicago, "yeah, right".

• Hot Hot x 1
  17. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

Wait until DeSantis is president. He is going to rape you guys dry, like Swizter’s teams of old against Kansas St.

• Hot Hot x 2
  18. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

Is Trump going to take him out? He's not NOT running in 2024.

19. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

What changes am I upset about exactly? I'm good with voter ID. Just make ID's easily attainable. I'm good with requiring good reasons for mail in voting. Just make early IN PERSON voting more attainable. The right does not want any of that. They don't win elections where more people vote.

Let's criminalize harrassment of pole workers and election appointees. There is a pressure point that is being triggered.

20. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

Multiple states have no early voting. It’s not the quantity that matters but the quality (fraud free).

21. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

Pointing it out only tempts me. Lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  22. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

First of all, obviously you're applying an assload of hyperbolic spin. But putting that aside, I'm not saying the issues are related. I'm saying that your credibility to complain is **** because when it suits your agenda you're all for circumventing democracy and on a much, much bigger scale. Playboy may be raunchy, but when Larry Flynt or Ron Jeremy are the ones complaining about it, it sorta rings hollow.

23. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

What does that mean?

24. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

Expand early voting access. That's all.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  25. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

I'm trying to determine where I cheered circumventing democracy. That said, I'm sure you'll be able to remind me quickly. :)

26. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

So, please highlight what I'm upset about.

27. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

By how much?

I didn't say you cheered it. I said you were ok with it, and if you're ok with it, then you shouldn't **** your pants about Rick Fairy. I'm not ok with either.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2021
  28. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

I don't really know. But, one way to limit unnecessary absentee voting is to enhance early access. Weekends, weekdays, weeknights, etc. Remove barriers to vote. If you want more people to vote that would be a priority.

The States Where Efforts To Restrict Voting Are Escalating

29. Sangre Naranjada

Sangre Naranjada 10,000+ Posts

What does Coach Flood's girlfriend have to do with any of this?

• Funny Funny x 1
  30. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

Freudian slip.