Ricky effin Williams

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by BigWill, Oct 4, 2010.

1. BigWill

BigWill 2,500+ Posts

looks like a 20 year old tonight. Running tough up the middle, and just took a dump-off pass downtown for the score.

My all-time favorite player.

2. UT Longhorn

UT Longhorn 500+ Posts

Yeah, I'm happy for him. He's taken a lot of lumps in the public in the past, but I always felt he was misunderstood.

I hope he can continue to do this for as long as he wants. He's certainly entertaining to watch.

[​IMG]

3. just about to post. gruden and co. giving major props as well.
    and i'm with you - probably my all time favorite player.

4. Third Coast

Third Coast 10,000+ Posts

I can't say he's my all time favorite - and that's nothing against Ricky - but it sure brings back some fond memories seeing him bolting for the EZ.

That sawed off running back for NE is pretty impressive also. Woodhead - what a great name. [​IMG]

5. HornFinc

HornFinc 250+ Posts

Still love watching my man Ricky run. Regarding the post title, was it Ivan F'n Williams that started the "first name" F'n "last name" trend on this board? That still makes me laugh.

6. UT Longhorn

UT Longhorn 500+ Posts

The Dolphin's special teams aren't helping Ricky tonight, that's for sure. Maybe they should let Ricky in there on kicks. He knows how to throw a block.

7. Third Coast

Third Coast 10,000+ Posts

The Dolphins OL looked like one of our running plays on that blocked FG.

8. ViperHorn

ViperHorn 10,000+ Posts

Run Ricky run

9. marley

marley 500+ Posts

Yep, Ricky looked like a bull out there tonight. It was great to see him average 7 yards per carry.

When I chose my handle years ago, I was thinking about him and his favorite musician.

10. El Sapo

El Sapo Bevo's BFF

I still remember when he sent what seemed like half of the Mississippi State secondary into the locker room for X-rays during the Cotton Bowl.

11. MaduroUTMB

MaduroUTMB 2,500+ Posts

I desperately want to see Ricky and Vince in the same backfield, provided that it would not implode the universe.

12. Statalyzer

Statalyzer 10,000+ Posts

If Ricky had played college ball at the same time as Vince Young, it would have rendered the WR position obsolete.

13. Dionysus

Dionysus Idoit Admin

14. Bevo5

Bevo5 1,000+ Posts

Henne is a shitastic QB. If Ricky wants to hang around for another year I say Vince heads on down to Miami. Man that would be fun.

And with that I could check one of my all time favorite football fantasies off the list.

Now onto the other ones....like, stopping OU on a 3rd down without giving up a penalty. Oh well, 1 out of 2 fantasies aint bad.

15. rickysrun

rickysrun 2,500+ Posts

Call me crazy, but I think the Texas football program is still riding the wave of momentum his Heisman season created in 1998.

16. TexasGolf

TexasGolf 2,500+ Posts

17. tholly

tholly 1,000+ Posts

you're crazy

18. lancelotlink

lancelotlink 25+ Posts

I think you are absolutely right on that observation.