Riots in Minneapolis

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by Crockett, May 27, 2020.

1. Monahorns

Monahorns 10,000+ Posts

The Texas players who want the Texas AD to give $ to BLM don't care. He is the victim and police are the oppressor, period.

Discussing the 20 arrests is just blaming the victim again. There is no place for reason with many people on the Left.

• Agree Agree x 3
  2. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Chicago update: 41 shot, 6 fatally Monday in Chicago

BLM update: still nuttin

41 shot, 6 fatally Monday in Chicago

3. 2003TexasGrad

2003TexasGrad Son of a Motherless Goat

BLM would have to acknowledge Black people dont care about Black lives...

Whoops.

4. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Still no arrest for this one

• WTF? WTF? x 2
  5. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

The rules from 2020

Rule of Law = bad

Harassment and posting a license plate with 6.1 million views = good

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Galvestonhorn

Galvestonhorn 250+ Posts

This style of attack has been going on since I was a kid. Always on someone that’s not expecting it and from behind. Usually it resembles a bunch of hyenas attacking something.

7. Clean

Clean 5,000+ Posts

The tweeter's grammar is an English teacher's nightmare. I'm not exactly sure what happened. Do you speak jive? Can you translate?

8. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

It's a popular thing now
    Here is the start of this one

9. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

• WTF? WTF? x 1
  10. theiioftx

theiioftx Sponsor Deputy

Does Twitter have an viable competition?

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

JF
    What did I just watch

12. theiioftx

theiioftx Sponsor Deputy

It’s time to turn the police and national guard loose. Clean out these criminals with force.

13. theiioftx

theiioftx Sponsor Deputy

BLM

14. theiioftx

theiioftx Sponsor Deputy

Would be full of lead if he did that to me. #concealcarry

15. Galvestonhorn

Galvestonhorn 250+ Posts

you just watched the same thing as you would see in every day life in that community. No big deal and just a way of life in primitive behavior and culture.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

People talk about Gab and Parler, but I haven't tried either, yet

17. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Meanwhile the ban the police movement is working about as well as you might have expected

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

Vandals attack progressive WI state senator.

19. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

20. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

21. horninchicago

horninchicago 10,000+ Posts

22. Austin_Bill

Austin_Bill 2,500+ Posts

I laugh when I read about people who have no idea who Christ is and act like they understand. I don't need to protect statues of the Christ, he is about to teach his own lesson to the world about who he is.

Keep Christ in your heart and they can never tear it down, nor will they have power over you.

• Like Like x 1
  23. Driver 8

Driver 8 Amor Fati

United States of Ringling Brothers & Barnum America

• Like Like x 3
  24. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

I agree that Christ doesn't need to to protect his statues, but damaging private property is illegal and out of line. The fact that it's also religious bigotry just adds to the offensiveness of it.

• Agree Agree x 2
  25. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

I had presumed BLM had stepped back from the street protests because of the accompanying backlash of the vandals and looters. Apparently not:

26. Clean

Clean 5,000+ Posts

This mess is starting to remind me of Mao's Cultural Revolution of the sixties. Mao was losing his grip on the CCP so he unleased the Red Guards to purge society of impure elements and rekindle China's revolution. The result was a decade of chaos and violence bordering on civil war.

We seem to be bordering on civil war ourselves. Sadly the Democrats keep pouring fuel on the fire rather than trying to put it out. If they think they've got any control over this, they're insane. The Antifa and BLM hoodlums would like nothing better than to get rid of old whities like Pelosi, Schumer, Nadler, and company and replace them with leftists like AOC, Omar, and friends.

27. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

Go to CNN. No story about the Lincoln statue (BLM agitator was too prominent) and the story about Madison WI didn’t identify the instigator as a local BLM activist. CNN is providing cover for these folks.

28. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

29. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Let me know if we ever actually prosecute one of these thugs.
    Now they are calling for the release of the thugette who set fire to Wendys

30. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

I wish states would do this, but busting those who destroy or damage federal monuments is a step in the right direction. For those they can't reach and those located in states with leaders who don't believe in the rule of law, it's time for a "monuments mob" to protect them. They can't jail anyone, but these Antifa people should have to ask themselves whether attacking a monument is with losing a kneecap.