Riots in Minneapolis

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by Crockett, May 27, 2020.

1. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

My vision of a solution is something like the movie The Purge
    I stand ready

• Winner Winner x 2
  2. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

• WTF? WTF? x 2
  3. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Here is the Parler guy if anyone else is thinking of making this jump

4. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

I made the jump

• Like Like x 1
  5. horninchicago

horninchicago 10,000+ Posts

Always acceptable to beat the hell out of a white girl while calling her a white *****. I wish the video kept going as it sounded like an "adult" asked what they were doing to that girl. I hope they get what's coming to them.

6. Austin_Bill

Austin_Bill 2,500+ Posts

What is funny is the Democrats are arrogant enough to believe they can control this mob. But as we have seen already, these mobs are uncontrollable. This is becoming a fight for idology and the government can't fight this fight. This is between the people and it is we the people that have to decide what kind of society we want to have. Waiting for government to step in is asking for your big brother to stop a bully from picking on you. All you are going to do is piss the bully off and he will never stop. This has to be a fight in the streets between the left and the right. Winner take all.

We need to show force to people like this, then you will see them crying for the police to protect them. They are children in adult bodies, it's pretty obvious none of these people have grown up and now they think they are a revolution. Well it's the people that need to put this crap down stop waiting for the government.

I read how the family of one of the people killed in Chaz is so devastated. Honestly, I have no sympathy for them, if they really cared, they should have raised their kids better, they should have taught their kid about what happens when you take part in riots, looting, and revolution. If they really cared, they should have kicked his *** for being there.

$hit is going to get real for a lot of people and when it does there is going to be a lot more crying.

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Some of the comments are pretty funny too

8. Austin_Bill

Austin_Bill 2,500+ Posts

I guess they are not joking.

9. theiioftx

theiioftx Sponsor Deputy

I’m up to 5,000 rounds of A/R ammunition plus plenty of ammunition for my Sig, my shotguns and rifles. Show up in my yard and you will be met with force.

• Like Like x 3
  10. horninchicago

So...no brisket and ribs at your place. Got it.

• Funny Funny x 2
  11. Clean

Clean 5,000+ Posts

Of course they are. But, she looks white, so she better get a good lawyer.

12. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

And here we go

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• poop poop x 3
  13. Clean

Clean 5,000+ Posts

Read this article about a progressive Minneapolis neighborhood that vowed to not call the police after the Floyd killing if you need a good laugh. Talk about getting what you deserve. They are getting it.

Instead of calling the police, they decided to call the American Indian Movement if they were in physical danger. Ha, ha, ha. You can't make this stuff up.

My favorite is the guy who was robbed by two black teens at gunpoint. He called the police, but regretted it because "I put those boys in danger of death by calling the police". And, did they not put you in danger of death when they robbed you?

Minneapolis neighborhood that vowed not to call police in wake of Floyd death is already being tested by 300-strong homeless encampment

• Funny Funny x 1
    • poop poop x 1
  14. Sangre Naranjada

Sangre Naranjada 10,000+ Posts

Stupid is as stupid does.

15. theiioftx

theiioftx Sponsor Deputy

For invited guests only.

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. Austin_Bill

Austin_Bill 2,500+ Posts

Ever notice that the only Liberals that are actually Alpha Males are blacks and women. White male liberals are all a bunch of betas. Put one of them in prison and they become the instant prison *****. Of course that is probably how they will like it.

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

• Hot Hot x 1
  18. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

• Like Like x 1
  19. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

I didn't get this
    "“This was a cell phone to cell phone call, there is no recording of it. "

20. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

This is pretty questionable but if you get past that part, the conclusion is interesting
    A tech company collected the data on protesters in certain cities, by race, using their phones
    They confirmed just what you thought, in most places, the majority of the protesters were white.

[​IMG]

21. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  22. HornHuskerDad

HornHuskerDad 5,000+ Posts

• Agree Agree x 1
  23. horninchicago

As I've said, they have put Stuart Smalley and The Body in office multiple times. I doubt they will do anything about it.

24. theiioftx

theiioftx Sponsor Deputy

If I were Trump, I would hire everyone of the police as special capital police and pay them double their current wage to move to DC for 6 months. Then let Minneapolis burn through October.

25. HornHuskerDad

HornHuskerDad 5,000+ Posts

Wouldn't it be something if the outrageous stances of the far left caused a revolt of the Silent Majority in Minnesota and turned the state red!

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Hot Hot x 1
  26. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

If the call was on the Macy landline phone, it was probably recorded.

27. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

Did this include the rioting and looting that occurred during the day in Minneapolis and Chicago? Apparently not. This appears to be the night protests after the initial riots

28. Austin_Bill

Austin_Bill 2,500+ Posts

just watch, as robbery hits an all-time high. Banks about about to get their asses robbed. Minneapolis is home to Wells Fargo, you can bet there are people right now about to rob the hell out of them.

29. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

That is a good question
    And seems like most looters could be identified and caught that way

30. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

I have far more faith in the sanity and judgment of black Americans than I have for the white Left.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 2