Riots in Minneapolis

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by Crockett, May 27, 2020.

1. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Geez I wonder how the people of Chicago feel about that?

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

Until they're ready to vote differently it doesn't matter. If you want this sort of crap to end, the woke idiots can't have a seat at the table - not even the kiddie table.

• Agree Agree x 4
  3. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Mr D
    Do you think it can ever change in cities like Chicago?

4. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

I am beginning to take this attitude more and more towards cancel culture generally - fight back or stop whining about it

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

I rated this as "somewhat amusing"

• Funny Funny x 5
  6. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

I think it can, but we need to start speaking their language and foster credibility with them. I think big cities consist of a few groups.

You've got ideological leftists - AOC types. You'll never reach them, because they're freaks. They hate capitalism, hate Christianity and Western values, and are cheering on violence. They are the loudest group right now.

You've got ethnic minorites who are less ideological but are very sensitive and receptive to identity politics. You can reach some of them but not many.

Then you've got regular people - white people with normal jobs and ethnic minorites who are less but still somewhat receptive to identity politics and mostly just want to live their lives in peace. These are the people we need to reach, and it's probably the biggest but quietest group. However, you need to speak their language and foster credibility with them on issues that resonate with them. Think Seattle Husker.

7. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

That goes for all of us, doesnt it?
    Do we have the right to "make sure our homes are secure?"
    What about our businesses?

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. horninchicago

horninchicago 10,000+ Posts

Nope. I think it is one of the few thing the Chicago "police" will enforce is people defending their homes. Although, I don' think it breaks any laws to defend your home. But, like the St. Louis couple, who cares about the law? Let the rioters non-peaceably assemble and then come and raid the homes of the good people who defend themselves.

9. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

I think roughly half the states have some form of the castle doctrine, but even among that half, there is a lack of uniformity

10. horninchicago

Unless you are willing to fight the city while they ignore that and also deal with the doxxing and further throngs yelling and possibly vandalizing your home, you are just screwed and have to deal with it. Oh, and possibly being fired from your job for standing up for yourself. This ain't Texas or most other normal parts of the country.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Austin_Bill

Austin_Bill 2,500+ Posts

How did I miss this gem?

This is what I'm talking about. Black people in Chicago are living in a war zone, but Lightfoot doesn't care until there is a semblance of threat to her and she will ban protests on her block.

DEMOCRATS DON'T CARE ABOUT BLACK PEOPLE, THEY USE THEM AND GIVE NOTHING IN RETURN.

This is why there are more planned parenthood locations in black neighborhoods, and more violence with less economic opportunity. They want to keep them down and at the same time blaming the Republicans.

Go to Google maps and type in planned parenthood locations in your city and tell me where they are, minority parts of the city or white parts? This is on purpose.

Democrats sicken me.

• Like Like x 2
  12. nashhorn

nashhorn 5,000+ Posts

If you want further proof AB watch the Video I posted about the virus and Gates. Population control in its sickest form.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Needless to say, they dont this guy very much

• Like Like x 3
  14. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Over the weekend in Chicago, at least 60 were shot with at least 5 dead
    Given the lack of attention, it appears some lives do indeed matter more than others

15. horninchicago

So what? Lightfoot has police guarding her block. That's all that matters. Nothing else matters. No one else matters.

16. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

It seems like high levels of violence in Chicago has been going on my entire life
    No one ever cares or wants to discuss it
    Dems dismiss it a "Republican talking point"
    Perhaps to them, it is just another form of late term abortion?

• Hot Hot x 1
  17. horninchicago

Lightfoot actually blames it on Republican stances on guns and that there are too many guns on the streets. Yeah, I forgot that Republicans run Chicago.

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. horninchicago

19. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Still surprises me that this kind of thing is tolerated

20. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

And there you go

• Like Like x 1
    • poop poop x 1
  21. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

22. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 25, 2020
  23. Clean

Clean 5,000+ Posts

Since Kenosha only has a population of 100,000, obviously a bunch of people that don't live there rush in after the shooting, loot, burn it down, and leave. Sucks for that little town.

24. theiioftx

theiioftx Sponsor Deputy

So Jacob Blake has a history of assaulting police as well as a past history of sexual assault and domestic violence. Resisted arrest and went for something in his car while the police tried to detain him. And so BLM burns the city. Ridiculous.

• Agree Agree x 1
  25. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

lol - as if we need an explanation

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
  26. Clean

Clean 5,000+ Posts

I don't know of any big city that I'd want to live in now. Certainly not NYC, LA, San Fran, Baltimore, Detroit, Seattle, Minneapolis, New Orleans, Denver. The big three Texas cities rapidly going that way too. Talk about white flight.

27. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

I lived in Sandy Eggo for a few years - was good then -- but dont know what its like now

28. horninchicago

And his kids were in that car. So, was he trying to escape and risk a high speed pursuit while endangering his kids?

Yep, another role model for the "black community".

29. horninchicago

Yep. Need a college degree to be a journalist. College. A sham.

30. Phil Elliott

Phil Elliott 2,500+ Posts

They do kinda suck at picking their martyrs.

• Agree Agree x 1