Riots in Minneapolis

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by Crockett, May 27, 2020.

1. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

They played Queen while waiting for Air Force One to pull up!

2. Monahorns

Monahorns 10,000+ Posts

Queen was a great band. I have to admit.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

Trump plays music from the 70’s.

4. Sangre Naranjada

Sangre Naranjada 10,000+ Posts

Disco Don!

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

6. theiioftx

theiioftx Sponsor Deputy

I am prepared when that starts in my neighborhood.

• Like Like x 2
  7. horninchicago

horninchicago 10,000+ Posts

Sadly, you will end up like the McCluskeys, in bigger trouble than these thugs. But, like in "The Patriot", it is going to take people realizing that and doing what needs to be done, anyway.

• Agree Agree x 2
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2020
  8. Clean

Clean 5,000+ Posts

Guns are no good against them. If you shoot one, it'll ruin YOUR life. I don't know what the answer is. Until the radicals in our local governments are voted out of office, we're in a world of caca.

There's an old guy who lives near me who took a sheet of plywood and painted "Make stealing illegal again -- vote for Trump" on it. He planted it out in his front yard. Funny, but sadly true.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. horninchicago

I agree. At some point, people will stop caring and take the risks of fighting these terrorists.

There is hope. I'm in the SW Chicago burbs. Right by my daughter's elementary school, a house has multiple Trump/Pence signs that have remained unscathed for over a week.

Crazy to think it is nice that their signs remain unscathed, since it has become seemingly acceptable and defensible to deface/steal those signs.

10. theiioftx

theiioftx Sponsor Deputy

Might very well be true, but I understand Tennessee Castle Doctrine and will follow it. My property is well outfitted by cameras with sound. I’ll let a jury decide over crossing my fingers that these thugs don’t kill me first.

• Like Like x 2
  11. horninchicago

Yes, sounds like you are willing to take the risk to do the right thing. Of course, I'm just saying liberal and afraid DAs are the ones who are the problem.

• Agree Agree x 2
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2020
  12. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

I like this series

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  13. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Chicago weekend update - 50 human beings shot by peaceful protestors, 4 fatally

15. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

JF
    Lol new pic
    Like it

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

• Funny Funny x 5
  17. RainH2burntO

RainH2burntO 2,500+ Posts

They never realize dumb....until they do....or dont't...or....

• Like Like x 4
  18. bystander

bystander 10,000+ Posts

I really wish I knew how to describe the mind-set behind these fad initiatives such as defund the police or #metoo. We could say they are pathologically OCD with an inability to cope with reality and that would probably describe most of the Liberals across the fruited plain; especially the "Twitterverse." But what about the politicians? Do they really have this same lack of emotional self-control or are they as Machiavellian as our cynicism believes; they are in it for the votes. Is it out of fear because they do not know how to control it (see Portland and Seattle Mayors) or out of corrupt power-mongering as we see in New York state?

There is NO QUESTION that defund the police is the dumbest thing going. Any rational human being could see that crime would spike from a mile away. My children knew it. Why?

Because we talk about human nature and they get it.

Liberals either don't or won't because either way, it doesn't assuage their feelings or buy their votes.

• Like Like x 2
  19. RainH2burntO

I personally don't think it's a mindset.
    I think it's a spirit.

20. bystander

bystander 10,000+ Posts

"What's the frequency Kenneth?"

Seriously... a different frequency or spirit as you say. And it's bleeding over like a double-tracking 8-track tape.

It ruins everything.

21. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Hot Hot x 1
  22. RainH2burntO

Great analogy....
    And btw
    I've got a crazy "What's the frequency, Kenneth" song near-death illness experience with waay too much EMFs involved....but I'll spare you...
    Weird story

23. HornHuskerDad

HornHuskerDad 5,000+ Posts

Well, the City Council did it - Minneapolis City Council approves police budget cuts 7 months after George Floyd's death (yahoo.com).
    Clipped from the link:
    "The new budget eliminates about $19 million from Frey's $179 million policing budget, including about $8 million in direct cuts to the police department. The majority of those funds will now be redirected to the Office of Crime Prevention. The other $11 million will be put in a reserve account, and Police Chief Medaria Arradondo will need council approval before using that funding."
    Also note this clip:
    "While Frey initially proposed that the number of local police officers be reduced to, at most, 768 in 2021, the council Wednesday night decided against it, and is keeping the maximum number of officers for 2022 at 888. The department had 888 officers at the start of the year, though dozens have since retired or stepped down."
    Dozens have retired or stepped down - seems to imply that they are now below the 888 level. How on Earth can they recruit replacements when the pool of potential candidates is well aware of the attitude the Council has shown toward the Police Department?
    And the next question - how far does this insanity have to go before the law-abiding citizens of Minneapolis say "Enough!" and vote these idoits out of office?

• WTF? WTF? x 1
  24. bystander

bystander 10,000+ Posts

They're just sick. A BLM leader said looting is justified as reparations. The virtue signaling whites are falling all over themselves to swallow the fad whole.

That is the mentality that Trump fought. That is what he represented; the wall against their extremism. NOTHING ELSE. He was the one person who was not intimidated by the disease of the Left. And believe me, it will get much worse. They didn't act the way they did the past four years because of Trump. They acted the way they did because they are pathologically unhinged. Trump's tweets gave them cover but believe me, they abused a dignified George Bush just as much.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2020
  25. HornHuskerDad

HornHuskerDad 5,000+ Posts

Absolutely unbelievable!

• Agree Agree x 1
  26. Chop

Chop 10,000+ Posts

Wait a minute...
    The Village People...
    You mean those guys were gay???

• Funny Funny x 2
  27. humahuma

humahuma 1,000+ Posts

Village people gay, three were, two were imposters.

28. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Called it!

29. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

• poop poop x 2
  30. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

I think they're ditching Diane Feinstein too. They'll go with Che Guevara, Daniel Ortega, and guys like that. Jesse Jackson used to be pro-life and anti-weed. That won't fly in SF.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1