Rising Crime

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by Chop, Dec 10, 2021.

1. theiioftx

theiioftx Sponsor Deputy

I keep hearing this is a George Soros thing. I’ve always thought of that theory as a boogie man kind of like the Koch brothers. I just can’t imagine why anyone could believe that allowing criminals to get their hand slapped works. I’ll keep buying ammunition until this idiocy passes.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

It's partly a Soros thing. He has bankrolled some crackpot DAs, but the issue is bigger than Soros. It's ultimately part of the woke, racial justice agenda that is becoming central to Democratic politics in urban areas and replacing traditional religion for white liberals.

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

Soros truly believes that the power structure in east and west coast cities are keeping POC down. In this way, Soros is a cultural Marxist. He ignores the stronger impact of decaying families, weakened social structure, etc that conservatives say are important for societal stability and growth.

This is akin to Marxists in the 1920-1940’s who believed the west was only successful because of its colonies instead of capitalism. However, once the colonies were jettisoned, the mother countries did better, if anything, and the Soviet Union, who kept its colonies (Eastern Europe, the Stans, etc) did worse.

• Agree Agree x 1
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2022
  4. Chop

Chop 10,000+ Posts

And now to add to the crime problems…

Train robberies.

Now trains are being robbed in California at a level that looks like the Wild West. Freight trains will slow and stop. Then the train robbers break into the train cars/Conex boxes and steal the goods ranging from clothing to electronics to whatever and sell them to fences. Union Pacific has now posted many new guards and security. Some robbers will be armed, so we may see shootouts in some of these train robberies.

5. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

Reparations.

6. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

mc?
    Do you truly think Soros gives a flying F about POC?
    I don't
    It is all about power and control.

7. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

He thinks society is unjust. Folks like this have mental issues regarding society, it’s more basic than wanting power.

8. theiioftx

theiioftx Sponsor Deputy

He doesn’t live here. Why does he care?

9. guy4321

guy4321 250+ Posts

That's precisely why he does care. You never want to screw up where you live - just other places.

10. Chop

Chop 10,000+ Posts

11. Chop

Chop 10,000+ Posts

Here's what comes next...

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2022
  12. Chop

Chop 10,000+ Posts

California Gov. Newsome is griping about the lawless train robberies and how his State is looking like a Third World County.

Maybe the light bulb will turn on in his head...

Stupid policies have consequences, Guv...

• Agree Agree x 3
  13. HornHuskerDad

HornHuskerDad 5,000+ Posts

...and there is absolutely zero chance that he will see the light.

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. Chop

Chop 10,000+ Posts

Union Pacific is now suffering around 90 containers robbed every day. Amazon and Target are customers mentioned as having particularly high merchandise losses from the train robberies. UP is leaning on California authorities and complaining that train robbers—if caught—are getting off with misdemeanors and fines and put back on the streets to rob more trains.

15. Chop

Chop 10,000+ Posts

It’s Jesse James and Robin Hood in the 21st Century…

16. Sangre Naranjada

Sangre Naranjada 10,000+ Posts

In the old west, shoot to kill was an effective method of deterring train robbers.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. SabreHorn

SabreHorn 10,000+ Posts

Put a few sharp shooters recently discharged from the Marines on each train with orders to shoot first, ask questions later; sort of a latter-day group like the 60s Dallas shotgun squad. Leave the bodies for the coyotes and buzzards. They'll go back to stealing women's purses in the WalMart parking lots.

• Winner Winner x 1
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2022
  18. guy4321

guy4321 250+ Posts

I wonder how many daily robbed containers it takes for UP to stop operating in the Golden State.

• Hot Hot x 1
  19. SabreHorn

SabreHorn 10,000+ Posts

How long before the robbers wise up and decide to hijack a couple of Warren Buffett's "oil trains"?

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Sabre
    If only.

21. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

22. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

How come dems buried Stop Asian Hate campaigns? Is Bay Area MAGA now?

• Hot Hot x 2
  23. Chop

Chop 10,000+ Posts

• Agree Agree x 2
  24. theiioftx

theiioftx Sponsor Deputy

I’m sick and tired of seeing police officers shot. It’s time to shut down the freaking liberal narrative on law enforcement and defund the police. So F the liberals that push this position. I’m not going to be silent anymore. If you believe in defunding the police, cashless bail or any of these new liberal idiot ideas, defend it. In the meantime, don’t call 911 when you need help.

• Agree Agree x 3
  25. Duck Dodgers

Duck Dodgers 1,000+ Posts

As I posted before:

Remember when Stop Asian Hate!!! was a big thing - complete with hashtag signs and a coordinated media campaign, all pre-positioned and ready to go at the first opportunity?

And how it trended and was the talk of the media - till everyone realized that almost all Asian hate is from a certain ethnic group that votes 87% Democrat. And then:

• Agree Agree x 1
  26. guy4321

guy4321 250+ Posts

A brilliant way to make money. Hire the goons to fight the police then get hired to fight the goons you are paying. :brickwall:

My employer is pretty conservative so they popped out a small statement during the Floyd days, but my employer has lots of Asian workers so they went gangbusters for #StopAAPIHate - that's Asian-American Pacific Islander. Then a week later that was gone.

• Agree Agree x 1
  27. Chop

Chop 10,000+ Posts

Now train robbers have stolen 80 firearms (pistols and shotguns) from a train in LA. And as before, Amazon and UPS have a lot of missing goods that won’t be delivered—it keeps piling up. The train tracks and bed are littered with clothes.

28. Vol Horn 4 Life

Vol Horn 4 Life 5,000+ Posts

Time to put snipers on the trains.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  29. Horn2RunAgain

Horn2RunAgain 1,000+ Posts

These gangs know the DA ofc won't go after them for "the small $ crimes" & also know the days of Pinkerton are over. Shoot a looter and you go to prison

The system is fkd up. Let cops shoot criminals and all this ends immediately

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  30. SabreHorn

SabreHorn 10,000+ Posts

H2RA,

I agree. Several years ago we looked at buying an independent bank in the ghetto. I was sent with a group to analyze things. There was an old man who had worked there for over 30 years. I asked him how often they got robbed. His reply was, "never". He said that some years before, a guy came in dressed as a woman and tried to pass a forged check. The tellers recognized it as a forgery and set off the silent alarm to call police. The guy got antsy, and started for the front door, but was running before he got there. A teller yelled at the private security guard to stop him. The guard was about 75-80 years old and grabbed him by the hair only to have the wig come off in his hand. As the guy was running across the parking lot, the old guard emptied his 44 magnum into the parking lot (hitting no one). The old banker told me that word spread like wildfire not to mess with that bank because they tried to kill a guy for attempting to pass a forged check, God only knows what they would do to a robber.

A few dead robbers & looters might send a message while saving taxpayers the money for a trial & an appointed attorney much less the $60-70,000 a year to keep them in jail.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2