Robot Almost Kills Factory Worker

Discussion in 'Esther's Follies' started by Seamus McBundy, Jul 29, 2009.

1. [​IMG] link

"...But the robot suddenly came to life and grabbed a tight hold of the victim's head. The man succeeded in defending himself but not before suffering serious injuries."

2. Longhorny630

Longhorny630 1,000+ Posts

Skynet is alive

3. Perham1

Perham1 2,500+ Posts

There have been a lot of robot stories lately, from the battlefield ones who can consume the remains (hope it's remains) of human flesh as a power source, to robots who can find electrical outlets on their own.

The "experts" are starting to get worried, for various reasons.

4. accuratehorn

accuratehorn 10,000+ Posts

Look Dave, I can see you're really upset about this. I honestly think you ought to sit down calmly, take a stress pill, and think things over.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I know I've made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal. I've still got the greatest enthusiasm and confidence in the mission. And I want to help you.

5. Statalyzer

Statalyzer 10,000+ Posts

Nothing for experts to get worried about here. It's an automated task and wasn't designed to scan the object to make sure it's really a heavy rock first.

6. accuratehorn

Yeah, heavy rock, man's head, nothing to worry about there. Unless it's your head being crushed by a the freakin' robot gone mad.
    Typical. Your head is being crushed by the cyborg with evil eyes, you call up the authorities for help, and they say, "Nothing wrong with the robot, it must be a programming error...error...error...error..."

7. BigWill

BigWill 2,500+ Posts

I welcome our new robot overlords

8. HornBud

HornBud 2,500+ Posts

"No disassemble #5!!!"

9. accuratehorn

All your heads are belong to us!

10. ProdigalHorn

ProdigalHorn 10,000+ Posts

Marge, the doll's trying to kill me and the toaster's been laughing at me!

11. Hornin Hong Kong

Hornin Hong Kong 1,000+ Posts

This one obviously had no positronic brain.

12. Longhorny630

Longhorny630 1,000+ Posts

[​IMG]

Guy shoulda just dropped his gun

13. Burnt Orange Bevo

Burnt Orange Bevo 1,000+ Posts