Roe is dead

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by NJlonghorn, Jun 24, 2022.

1. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

I can see why Demx didn't want the real story to come out.The 10 yo girl was raped by an illegal.
    Between that coming out And the facf that she could have gotten the abortion in Ohio I bet the Demx are sorry they started this.

• Agree Agree x 3
  2. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

I think by not pointing out how wrong he was (edit). The right wing went all in on this being a fake “rape”. Until a ************ confessed. That includes the WSJ.

• Funny Funny x 1
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2022
  3. Horn2RunAgain

Horn2RunAgain 2,500+ Posts

Turned it over to the media? If so isn't that in violation of HIPAA? She should lose her license if that's the case

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

This is a hinky story.
    Apparently the mother told Child Services about the rape and man who did it on June 22
    Ohio permits abortions for rape.
    Why did the child abuse Ohio Doc call the Indiana Doc instead of doing the abortion or getting it done in Ohio.?
    Why didn't the Ohio Doc report to police?
    Why couldn't the Ohio AG find a police report of the rape.?
    Why didn't the Indiana Abortion Activist report it?
    Why wasn't the rapist arrested until after the story was out??
    Why couldn't even Snopes or Wapo verify the story?
    The child this affected is innocent.

Not so sure about the others.

• Winner Winner x 3
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2022
  5. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

Great questions. Go with the illegal alien bit. It plays better.

6. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

This says it better and funnier.

7. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

You're correct. Check the last tweet.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

This.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

That is not even remotely what the conservative side is saying and asking.

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

It's a significant facet of it.

11. Sangre Naranjada

Sangre Naranjada 10,000+ Posts

The illegal immigrant status was the first thing you brought up in response to coach.

12. nashhorn

nashhorn 5,000+ Posts

Hang the guy by his Yang Yang - in public - and support the girl and her family, that’s my opinion. Oh yeah and that doc needs some scrutiny.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

It is a fact nothing more. A fact Demx hopes distracts.
    Show me any conservative who is using that fact to "celebrate" ? Are you Deez?
    There are legitimate holes in the timeline
    And most importantly the question of why the Ohio Dr who knew better did not perform the abortion or refer the child to an Ohio Dr/clinic needs to be answered

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. Sangre Naranjada

If you're going to get hung up on the single word "celebrated", then I can't help you. The point is, neither side looks good in using this girl's case as a political bludgeon against the other.

• Agree Agree x 3
  15. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

SN
    I agree with that.
    But is asking why the Ohio Dr didn't do the abortion or refer the child to a clinic political?
    Is asking why the Ohio Dr didn't report it political? According to the AG there is no record.

• Like Like x 1
  16. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

The celebration on the right took place when the rape was mythical and had been created by the left.

17. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

Maybe the Ohio doc didn't want to put his license at risk at the hands of our current theocracy.

18. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Bubba
    ? Abortion under those circumstances in LEGAl in Ohio even after overturn
    Child Services knew about rape and pregnancy before the SCOTUS verdict.
    Why couldn't either Snopes or WaPo verify the story?

19. Sangre Naranjada

The Ohio doc ought to know the rules better than that. What he did wasn't criminal and may not have been wrong in any way. But it looks like what he did, he did because of his personal politics. And thus, he added fuel to the current ugly political fire.

• Agree Agree x 2
  20. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

A lot of things are legal that become political footballs and leave scars. You seem to know a **** ton of details on this case. Ironically, no one knew details of the case before their was a confession. Like, people wrote articles and MF WSJ opinion pieces questioning that this was actually a real thing. Sadly, it was.

21. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Bubba
    Snopes and Wapo fact checkers couldn't verify it either.
    Strange, right?

22. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

Here's the timeline. I don't know why you're still spinning on it. The Indianapolis doctor should be disciplined for breaking the story. While she released no PHI there are not a lot of sexually abused 10 year old girls. It would be like an ER doc in Bethesda saying "I worked on a VIP today with an extremely pathetic comb over. I had to remove a Russian nesting doll set out of his arse". We'd all know who it was. :)A rape, an abortion, and a one-source story: a child's ordeal becomes national news

23. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

The story was rightfully condemned as being uncorroborated. It was unsourced AND there was a legal obligation for the professional to have reported the matter to law enforcement upon discover and they failed to do so. I hope they lose their license.

The chef's kiss is how the child is made a political pawn on a story so full of holes that swiss cheese would be envious but then to discover it was an illegal alien...and meanwhile Biden, et al, lie to us about how they aren't coming here to commit crimes.

• Agree Agree x 2
  24. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

It's clear that you don't know the details behind the story. I'll save you the pithy "tell me you don't....." or "checks notes" crapola. The doc in Indianapolis was the source of the story. The whole thing was already in the hands of Ohio police and their version of child protection. In my mind (and I actually work in health care) she violated patient privacy and should be dealt with for doing so.

25. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

When the story was released, it was unsourced and somehow STILL went viral. The professional FAILED to follow the law. Meanwhile, an illegal alien baby raper was allowed to remain in the community.

The child was used as a pawn for the baby killer who supports illegal aliens. If people had followed the law, the child would have been cared for locally and this never becomes a media story.

Even people in Methahoma ought to be able to comprehend that reality.

26. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

I bet you're fun at parties.

27. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

Oh I am...but then again, I generally only attend parties where the attendees function in the real world and understand facts.

I'm sure those who attended the Tolbert's gathering can attest to this...

• Agree Agree x 1
  28. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

A few things can be true at the same time even if they support conflicting political narratives. First, Biden and others are wrong to exploit a child rape victim for partisan political purposes. Second, there never should have been an abortion or a pregnancy because the guy who did it shouldn't have been in the country. Third, Republicans shouldn't be exploiting his immigration status for partisan political purposes. Nobody looks good in this. Fourth, it isn't crazy that people didn't take the initial media reports of the story as fact. When politically-charged stories are reported, the media bullshits and lies all the time. Why should anyone have been summarily believed?

• Agree Agree x 1
  29. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

All of that is reasonable. That said, why didn't the Gym Jordan's of the world simply preface their commentary with "If true, this is a horrific scenario that a transfer out of state would be unnecessary to deal with under current Ohio law..."

30. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

I'm not sure. Why weren't similar qualifiers used when talking about Christine Blasey Ford's allegation or about the initial reports on Kyle Rittenhouse or George Zimmerman or Michael Brown? It's not that your criticism of Jordan isn't a fair one. It is, but you all have no credibility on the matter. Playboy might be a dirty magazine, but the criticism would ring hollow coming from Larry Flynt. Same goes for this.