Roger’s Lawyers

Discussion in 'Baseball' started by jackden, Feb 13, 2008.

1. jackden

jackden 100+ Posts

I heard that Congressman Waxman wanted to cancel today’s hearing. Instead they just wanted to issue a bipartisan report and move on. But Roger’s lawyers insisted the hearing should go as planned and wanted Roger to make a public statement. Are those two guys really fools? Innocent or not, Roger just looked bad today.

2. kevwun

kevwun 1,000+ Posts

I know Rusty Hardin has a good reputation in Houston, but it looks like he's done a very bad job handling this to me.

3. BornInOrange

BornInOrange < 25 Posts

his lawyers disputed waxman's claim after the hearing

4. Beau Vine

Beau Vine 1,000+ Posts

5. Ramathorn

Ramathorn 1,000+ Posts

I was reading the espn scroll, said Petitte may have lied about his use as well. So, how credible is he.

Mcnamee comes off as one smug, cocky bastard. When the Connecticut senator asked if he thought he was a drug dealer, he said "that's your opinion." Sheesh.

That being said, Roger looks more nervous, like he's lying, but he should be. He has way more to lose and this is Mcnamee's 15 minutes. Of course, if anyone would know how to lie, it would be an ex cop. Who knows who to believe

6. anotherwebexpert

anotherwebexpert 100+ Posts

I always thought Rusty's big deal was murder trials. Could be wrong, but I did think his choice was a bit odd at that the time.

7. Jive_Turkey

Jive_Turkey 1,000+ Posts

Looks like Rusty does a lot of civil stuff. I know he was involved in the Anna Nicole Smith trust fund case.

The Link

8. hudsonhorn

hudsonhorn 500+ Posts

Rusty's a great trial lawyer, but a very poor choice in this public relations disaster.

9. anotherwebexpert

anotherwebexpert 100+ Posts

The only good thing about that trust fund case are the attorney fees that are being wracked up.

It will be an even big clusterf*** with she dying and the only beneficiary of her trust and estate being her dead son.