Season ticket renewals?

Discussion in 'In The Stands' started by mchammer, Jan 28, 2019.

1. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

Any idea when they come? Just paid my Foundation contribution.

2. Phil Elliott

Phil Elliott 2,500+ Posts

It's usually in February IIRC.

3. easy

easy 2,500+ Posts

I think they should be sending them out I’m February, I read a few places saying ticket prices will rise.

• poop poop x 1
  4. PecosBill

PecosBill 1,000+ Posts

03/01/19 is the lock date for loyalty point seating calculations so the renewals will be coming out after CDC Town Hall Feb 7th is my guess.

5. easy

easy 2,500+ Posts

Renewal emails have been sent out

6. easy

easy 2,500+ Posts

7. BabHorn

BabHorn 10,000+ Posts

Longhorns surprise fans by freezing football season ticket prices a 4th-straight year | Hookem.com

8. easy

easy 2,500+ Posts

What’s the longhorn lounge. Is that something new or am I just slow.

9. PecosBill

PecosBill 1,000+ Posts

10. Phil Elliott

Phil Elliott 2,500+ Posts

The only option when I go there is to put a deposit down and then select seats in June. I have had the same seats for 30+ years, I don't think I need to do anything at this time, do I?

11. PecosBill

PecosBill 1,000+ Posts

Renew season tickets not purchase season tickets is what you want before Mar1 or Mar 22 if you are an existing season ticket holder.

You can always call if there is a problem

12. easy

easy 2,500+ Posts

13. FWHORN

FWHORN 10,000+ Posts

Renew online for existing seats before March 1, can do payment plan or all at once just like years past. Nice of Del Conte not to raise prices but I suspect this is last year that happens.

14. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

• Like Like x 1
  15. easy

easy 2,500+ Posts

Got my renewal packet in the mail today. Reading through it so far the first thing I don’t like is the corral club will be gone due to the stadium expansion.

16. Xander_Crews

Xander_Crews First Time Poster

Loaded question, I know, but any idea what the ballpark rankings are for various tiers? Interested in upgrading seats and curious what kind of money we're talking.

17. easy

easy 2,500+ Posts

I personally think the best bang for your buck that will get you decent seats are the ones in the lower north endzone, ticket price with donations run about 650 per ticket for the season I believe.

Also one of the dads on my daughters volleyball team purchased the $199 upper level season tickets for his family and does the $15 dollar seat upgrade every week and ends up somewhere in the lower level every game which mathematically saves a nice chunk of change.

18. PecosBill

PecosBill 1,000+ Posts

What is the $15 seat upgrade?

19. easy

easy 2,500+ Posts

A few hours before kickoff go to the longhorn moments section on the Texas sports site or on the UT app and they will have a list of available seats. The prices range by location of course 10-45 if I remember correctly. I tried it for the usc game and ended up around the 35-40 yard line in the lower bowl I paid 45 that day, will try and do the same for LSU this year.

• Like Like x 2
  20. SabreHorn

SabreHorn 10,000+ Posts

Bill,

They also send out an email (I think on Thursday) for you to get to the front of the list

• Like Like x 1
  21. fkubacak

fkubacak 100+ Posts

Have not seen how much OU tickets are this year.

22. Pogo

Pogo 250+ Posts

ou tickets are $150 this year according to the back of my renewal form.

23. EMJ426

EMJ426 250+ Posts

This my first year for season tickets. Finally got the family on board. I put my deposits down last month, but got an email today about OU tickets, seatbacks and parking. When I called today to add my donations, I was told I do that in May when seat inventory and seat selections are made. Does this sound correct and what should be my minimum donation be for OU tickets? I was told the minimum is $50 but that doesn’t sound right. Any clue??

24. Pogo

Pogo 250+ Posts

Here are the deadlines listed on the back of my renewal form:
    3/22/19 - Renewal deadline; season ticket loyalty points rank lock
    6/3/19 - away game & ou ticket loyalty points rank lock

Who knows what the minimum donation is to get ou tix, but if you donate less than $50 and you request more than 2 ou tix, they may be separated if you even get them. A minimum of $50 donation will get you 4 ou tix together if you have 4 season tix. If you're going to donate at all, do it before 3/22 so it will count toward your season ticket priority as well.

25. SabreHorn

SabreHorn 10,000+ Posts

I'd like to help, but I've had my seats so long I think my original donation was two dozen eggs and a young heifer.

:hookem2:

• Funny Funny x 1
  26. easy

easy 2,500+ Posts

I think the way it’s done for new accounts is they have you all wait until the renewals period is done and they let the new season ticket holders select from what’s available and depending on what seat you choose will determine your donation. 50 being the minimum that will allow you to purchase season parking and up to 4 tickets to Texas -OU

27. SabreHorn

SabreHorn 10,000+ Posts

Easy,

I believe OU tickets are limited to one for each season ticket not to exceed 4

28. Pogo

Pogo 250+ Posts

priority tickets. If you have more than 4 season tickets, your ou tickets will be split up... unless you donate over $10k.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2019
  29. PecosBill

PecosBill 1,000+ Posts

Feb 28th is the early bird cutoff for receiving the commerative coin from LHF.

A min of $50 gets you in the LHF and priority seating. Up to 4 season tix gets up to 4 TXOU tix. Your seat location is based on priority ranking of all LHF season tix holders.

There is a calculator that will show how much your donation is to determine ranking.
    You can enter any amount and it will show where you are ranked for priority seating.

You can always join at a low amount to get access to season tix and increase at a later date to improve your position. TXOU used to be based on that seasons donation (under Deloss) but now it is the accumalated donation that determines your place in line.

Plenty of info online or via phone call.

30. SabreHorn

SabreHorn 10,000+ Posts

All true, except they cut many years out of the accumulative total for those donating prior to 1986 i believe, The date may be in the 90s rather than 86.