Season Tickets

Discussion in 'In The Stands' started by EMJ426, May 23, 2019.

1. EMJ426

EMJ426 25+ Posts

Today I tried to purchase my season tickets for my family. (Just 3 tickets) after placing my deposit in March, i eagerly awaited my sales time. Which was this morning. After the computer wasn’t cooperating, I had to call the ticket office. Well, sadly I will not be watching my Longhorns from the stands. There were no seats in my price range. Which I find to be very discouraging. How does the University expect to get new seat holders? I am sorry I just don’t have $2400 to pluck down for seats. This is just a vent. The sad part to this is those season ticket holders already posting their seats for resale at a higher price. I wish I had never inquired about the season tickets because now I have to tell my family we will have to be staying home. Hope they have a great season!!

2. X Misn Tx

X Misn Tx 1,000+ Posts

$800 per seat is the lowest?

3. EMJ426

EMJ426 25+ Posts

Lowest of what is left to purchase. And still not 3 seats together

4. nashhorn

nashhorn 2,500+ Posts

5. BevoJoe

BevoJoe 5,000+ Posts

Wow! Glad I ordered mine early.

6. easy

easy 2,500+ Posts

when the selection period ends Monday and they open up season tickets for the general public, go back and look again. seats will magically become available at a lower price point.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Last edited: May 23, 2019
  7. zuckercanyon

zuckercanyon 500+ Posts

As my mom used to say, "How much? That's a money making deal they got going on over there"....

8. PecosBill

PecosBill 500+ Posts

Take a look at Tier 5 sections and just move to the unsold seats between the 20s.
    About $600 less for the season.
    We buy 6-8 Tier 5 seats each year and have friends join us at kickoff in our regular 4 seats. Works for 4 of 6 home games, but not USC, LSU, ND being sellouts.

9. Phil Elliott

Phil Elliott 1,000+ Posts

I'm just glad they don't charge me what they could.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. easy

easy 2,500+ Posts

Season tickets went on sale to public today prices starting at 480 with donation. I’m assuming upper west side at that price point.