Seat Selection

Discussion in 'Women’s Basketball' started by Zig72, Sep 29, 2021.

1. Zig72

Zig72 500+ Posts

As many are probably aware, WBB is conducting online seat selection this week for season ticketholders. This is an opportunity to select additional seats or a better seat location, if available.

I was surprised by how few seats are available for season-ticket purchase. In my section at midcourt, there are only 6 seats available for purchase (I'm referring to the section nearest the court below Row 16). On the opposite side of Erwin, there are only 2. In prior years, the selection was much better at this time.

I hope this bodes well for ticket sales and attendance, because there will certainly be an entertaining product on the floor.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  2. 512HornsUp

512HornsUp 100+ Posts

My appointment for my selection is tomorrow! I’m nervous and anxious! First season tickets I’ve ever purchased and couldn’t have picked a better time and team to do it for! :ut::hookem::hookem:

• Like Like x 2
  3. Zig72

Zig72 500+ Posts

HornsUp,

Even though it's prior to your appointment, you can logon now and get a sense of the seats that are currently available in the price-range you purchased.

Good luck.

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2021
  4. 512HornsUp

512HornsUp 100+ Posts

Ohhhh! I think I will take a look! Thank you!