SEC buyer remorse already? LMBO!!!

Discussion in 'In The Stands' started by BHud, Sep 27, 2011.

1. BHud

BHud 250+ Posts

2. westexas

westexas 250+ Posts

Wait until Saturday. It will be even better.

3. TheGallopinGoose

TheGallopinGoose 2,500+ Posts

It begins. Have fun with 'em, SEC.

4. Dr_Bob_Rio

Dr_Bob_Rio 250+ Posts

Aggy: "Aunty Emm, Aunty Emm", "It's only a dream, it's only a dream".

Go ahead aggy. Click the heals of your jackboots three times. You'll still wake up butt hurt after your weekly losses and your head will hurt from the hysterical laughing from the SEC fans at your ridiculous traditions. The rest of the world will know soon enough why Texas is glad to see you go.

I never thought that I'd feel sorry for SEC fans, but after the laughter dies away, tears of despair will be streaming down their faces as they look for a way to annul this marriage.

You go aggy, and don't look back!

5. Hook 'Em Danno

Hook 'Em Danno 1,000+ Posts

I guess Aggy and the SEC really are a good fit culturally. I'm not sure what the Aggy poster(s) hope to achieve by constantly injecting himself into the conversation with those guys 'cause it's a losing battle. I wonder how long it will be before the SEC folks start to tee-off on the head Aggy:

[​IMG]

6. Leftwith

Leftwith 500+ Posts

7. Dionysus

Dionysus Idoit Admin

8. runvincerun

runvincerun 100+ Posts

9. UTEng

UTEng 100+ Posts

There's 18 pages of posts over there...already!!! HAHAHAHA!

...and another to keep the thread rolling:

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    You mean to tell me you can't spare 12 hot girls...
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That is probably all the hotties they have...

Nobody wants to see the normal overweight farm bred female student, who is probably named either Bertha or Olga, in a tight cheerleading outfit.

10. Perham1

Perham1 2,500+ Posts

aggy is like a stupid distant cousin.

I like ridiculing them. I don't know if I like strangers ridiculing them.

11. Hook 'Em Danno

Hook 'Em Danno 1,000+ Posts

^^^ I was thinking the same thing until I saw the Aggy posters vehemently try to jump in an either: 1) justify their traditions, or 2) distance themselves from those who practice the traditions. Then, whatever sympathy I had quickly disappeared.

12. tallgrant

tallgrant 250+ Posts

My favorite part is the Arkansas fans already know this and are taking it in stride. Trying to make sure the others realize that this is normal for A&M.

13. LonghornCatholic

LonghornCatholic Deo Gratias

14. Captain Murphy

Captain Murphy 250+ Posts

I appreciate the quality of the various web sites devoted to Longhorn fandom, including this one. But that is some funny stuff. I'm talking Kaiser Soze frozen-apple-in-a-freezer funny. Thanks for the link.

15. BHud

BHud 250+ Posts

Frickin a...

16. GabeRocksSocks

GabeRocksSocks 1,000+ Posts

I found that topic hilarious because of how astonishingly white that aggy came off as when he tried to show some street cred and talk about rap.

"Dirty 3rd" what the f**k is that? Does he, perhaps, mean Dirty South?

17. Hu_Fan

Hu_Fan Guest

18. Hu_Fan

Hu_Fan Guest

Only the beginning... only the beginning.
    My favorite so far

19. EYESBURNT51

EYESBURNT51 25+ Posts

"At least we have good tailgating/women/college town to bring the SEC on top of ****** athletics. What does aTm bring? They're just Mississippi State with a bigger, uglier, stadium"....... Oh , you are gonna wish that is all they are SEC.... good frickin luck! [​IMG]

20. l00p

l00p 10,000+ Posts

Here is the thing that gets me. They are still going to be lurking around in our shadow only now it is going to be even more creepy than before. They will be like the Burger King guy with that freaky mask and outfit. They will be lurking in our closets, sitting in the backseat when we get in the car and peeking into the dining room window from behind a shrub. We still have to see them, speak slowly for them and not use big words and tip them when they drop the pizza off. They are not going anywhere only to get their mediocre programs *** handed to them by totally different people.

Aggy, you are still a ***** who loves abuse. Just because you are with new partners does not make you a virgin. Here, take this pillow and practice biting it (as if you don't already know how). Squeeeeeeeze.

21. l00p

l00p 10,000+ Posts

I am on page two of the link and many think they are saying WHOOOO instead of WHOOOOP. The SEC schools are going to downright HATE the Longhorns. We put out what looked like a TV on the curb and they came by and picked it up. Little do they know the Gimp is inside the TV.

Surprise!

22. l00p

l00p 10,000+ Posts

23. H-D Rider

H-D Rider 1,000+ Posts

24. Hu_Fan

Hu_Fan Guest

This one following on of the pics of the male yell leaders...

25. Pentaconta

Pentaconta 1,000+ Posts

I can't wait until aggy players start trying to check SEC players for inguinal hernias, like they did to Ben Cotton in the Nebraska game last year. Watching SEC players go into full street thug mode against aggy will be highly entertaining.

No takebacks, SEC. They're all yours now.