SEC homers quiet today

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by TXO, Jan 3, 2021.

1. TXO

TXO < 25 Posts

It's rich that SEC homers were complaining about the national media/ESPN cheating A&M when they have benefitted from the conference's "superior" perception for over a decade. The media has more than willing to anoint the SEC as the best conference from top to bottom (well, at least the first top half) thanks to Bama's success. Poppycock! Bullocks! Bull-****! etc.

Unless ND & A&M faced each on the field, we would need to look at common opponents and the results don't bear out the aggies are better than ND.

ND loses to Bama by 17 pts
    A&M loses to Bama by 24 pts

ND beats UNC by 14 pts
    A&M beats UNC by 14 pts

2. 2003TexasGrad

2003TexasGrad Son of a Motherless Goat

NC gave them all they could handle.

• Agree Agree x 4
  3. nashhorn

nashhorn 5,000+ Posts

Without 3 key offensive skill players.

• Agree Agree x 5
  4. rick mueller

rick mueller Burnt Orange Bleeder

Our pastor is aggsy. He was wearing his aggsy jacket this morning. As we came in, someone asked him if aggsy won. With a huge grin he said "yes we did, we played a good game." As soon as he saw me, the grin disappeared (he knows I bleed Burnt Orange) and I said you played a good game for the last half of the 4th quarter. Up till then you had your hands full. He had to admit that the score didn't indicate how close it was.

• Like Like x 1
  5. ViperHorn

ViperHorn 10,000+ Posts

Mass suicide in the $EC if aOSU hangs half a hundred in beating Alabama on the 11th.

• Like Like x 1
    • Hot Hot x 1
  6. horninchicago

horninchicago 10,000+ Posts

Imagine what they will do when Sark wears a Texas shirt that night.

• Hot Hot x 1
  7. 2003TexasGrad

2003TexasGrad Son of a Motherless Goat

And then you were excommunicated.

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. wadster

wadster 5,000+ Posts

Yea, except UNC was without almost 4000 yds of offense. And it was still tied in the 4th quarter. One of those TD was just because Mack had to go at his own 34.

9. Crockett

Crockett 5,000+ Posts

The SEC must have a seminar for coaches on what to say after a dismal bowl performance.