Services for Jose

Discussion in 'Prayer Requests' started by Orangeblood, Jul 9, 2001.

1. Orangeblood

Orangeblood 1,000+ Posts

These are currently tentative and pending confirmation, but here is what is planned:Rosary - 7PM Wednesday night (7/11) at Cook Walden Funeral Home (6100 North Lamar).

Mass
    - 10AM Thursday morning (7/12) at St. Ignatius Martyr Church (126 West Oltorf).

2. BethPatt

BethPatt First Time Poster

Ricky has confirmed the dates and time of the services:
    Visitation at Cook Walden Funeral Home 1pm to 7pm.

Rosary Wednesday evening at Cook Walden Funeral Home at 7:00pm

Funeral Mass Thursday morning 10:00 AM at St. Ignatious.

Service at the cemetary immediately following.

Reception at Scholz Garden Thursday at 1:00PM.

Addresses:

St. Ignatious Martyr Church
    126 W Oltorf St
    Austin, Texas 78704

Cook-Walden Funeral Home
    6100 North Lamar
    Austin, Texas 78752
    (512) 454-5611

Scholz Garden
    1607 San Jacinto Blvd
    Austin, Texas 78701

3. Ruzenjka

Ruzenjka < 25 Posts

Many thanks to the Patterson's who got the services out to you all. We welcome all to Austin. If anyone has any difficulties finding a place to stay, etc., feel free to contact us. Thank you for all the support and love that has been pouring in to Jose. Thanks are extended from Rick, Susan,(blood sibs), Chris and Lisa(nephew and niece),and Ruzenjka. Call me at 292-3884 if I can help in anyway. Remember the attire is burnt orange or Hawaiian print. Let's all come comfortable as Jose would have wished. We will adhere to the schedule afore mentioned. Please join us in Austin if you can. We will celebrate Jose's life! We have some special things planned for Jose and all his friends. Hook 'Em Horns!!!! I love you, Jose! Ruzenjka

4. Brazos Bevo

Brazos Bevo < 25 Posts

This evening (in Austin) there will be an informal get together to celebrate Jose's life beginning between 7:30 and 8:00 pm at El Gallo's Restaurant located at 2910 S. Congress. It's between Ben White and Oltorf, directly across from St. Edward's University on the west side.

El Gallo's was one of Jose's, and his family's, favorite Mexican places. He always ordered the cabrito or little goat every time he went there.

Please let me know if you would like to come. The party room, which is to the left of the cash register when you come in, has been reserved. I need to let El Gallo's know approximately how many will be attending.

Please e-mail me at aliceroberts@earthlink.net or call 462-2803 and leave a message if you would like to join us.

5. Orangeblood

Orangeblood 1,000+ Posts

Tomorrow night, after the Rosary for Jose, there will be a gathering (ie tailgate) at Disch-Falk for those that wish to participate. I will supply SOME beer and plenty of ice, coolers and some chairs.

I expect we'll be there for awhile if you would like to stop by. Any and all that knew Jose are welcome.