Sexual assault allegations

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by SunBurntOrange, Dec 28, 2012.

1. SunBurntOrange

SunBurntOrange 500+ Posts

2. FireRC

FireRC 500+ Posts

3. Texas Taps

Texas Taps 5,000+ Posts

4. Texas Taps

Texas Taps 5,000+ Posts

5. Texas Taps

Texas Taps 5,000+ Posts

6. Trusted Insider

Trusted Insider 1,000+ Posts

i get that you're not remotely taking the side of the alleged offenders but it sounds really bad to say "what was she thinking?".

7. salonghorn-70

salonghorn-70 2,500+ Posts

Whether the sexual allegations are true or not, what about the partying and being out at 2:48 a.m.? These two bits of information were in the link that Texas Taps posted. [​IMG]

8. FireRC

FireRC 500+ Posts

Not really. She made a terrible decision on her part.

That being said, so did the other two dumbasses involved. They put themselves in a situation were they could be falsely accused, if they are innocent.

9. Texas Taps

Texas Taps 5,000+ Posts

The police were called at 2:48am. Who knows if they met curfew or even if there was one for Thursday night

10. BevoJoe

BevoJoe 10,000+ Posts

I lean more to "what were the players thinking!?"...this could be a person that wants attention and pointing a finger at a couple of football players and accusing them of a crime is a good way get some notoriety. Who knows at this point.

11. Texas Taps

Texas Taps 5,000+ Posts

Yea, what percent of males would refuse an invitation from a coed to a hotel room?

When I was in college and had she been cute, I would have accepted

12. jagdilly69

jagdilly69 100+ Posts

Yeah, and they are all judged on explosive plays!

13. El Sapo

El Sapo Bevo's BFF

14. Bill in Sinton

Bill in Sinton 5,000+ Posts

We don't have all the facts yet but what were they doing out that late. Former UT Coach Blair Cherry had great advice for the team and it still is good today. See Below.

"Let them have their fun over there tonight. After we finish what we came here to do, this town will belong to us for the next three days."
    -- Texas Coach Blair Cherry to the Longhorns on New Year's eve, 1947. The Horns were in New Orleans to play Alabama. The next day, Texas beat the Tide 27-7.

15. salonghorn-70

16. Texas Taps

Texas Taps 5,000+ Posts

17. salonghorn-70

Bohls is reporting on Twitter that Brown has announced that two un-named players have been suspended from the team.

18. jagdilly69

jagdilly69 100+ Posts

Well...at least...if we lose the game, we can use this an excuse as we did with the Ron McKelvey saga. [​IMG]

19. salonghorn-70

Bohls reporting on Twitter that Brown won't say if the two players are starters and won't answer question about curfew.

20. Orangeblood

Orangeblood 1,000+ Posts

PLEASE keep posts on topic and based on released facts.

Also, refrain from calling our coaches or players names and from personally attacking other posters.

21. Texas Taps

Texas Taps 5,000+ Posts

Riggs tweeted that they've been sent home

22. dillohorn

dillohorn Guest

[​IMG] Wonderful, just wonderful. [​IMG]

23. Horn2Run

Horn2Run 1,000+ Posts

last time I recall Mack suspending players before a bowl game, our team was flat as a pancake, got bent over by Arky. I was there, couldn't believe how down our players looked before the game. Arky players were wtg on our kids in pregame to come off the field @ the tunne so they could taunt em...our kids gave no response.

Hope things are different saturday....it'd be nice to see a pulse after player suspensions.

24. Basil Your Face

Basil Your Face 100+ Posts

I have it on good authority that the offending parties are Messrs. Plum and Mustard and that the crime was actually committed with a candlestick in the ballroom of the Holiday Inn Riverwalk.

25. El Sapo

El Sapo Bevo's BFF

26. salonghorn-70

27. Bill in Sinton

Bill in Sinton 5,000+ Posts

28. salonghorn-70

Bill, that may be one of the most classic posts ever posted on Horn Fans. [​IMG]

29. Broken Spoke

Broken Spoke 100+ Posts

Could be the first time we assaulted anyone this year.

30. Texas Taps

Texas Taps 5,000+ Posts