Sigh... Cowboys.

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by Horns2005, Oct 28, 2012.

1. Horns2005

Horns2005 250+ Posts

Is it just me or is the number of sucker punch games and the level to which Cowboys fans get suckered getting more frequent lately? I can't remember the last time I watched a game lost by an inch at the last second.

2. Crockett

Crockett 5,000+ Posts

It used to feel awful when the Cowboys lost. Then Jerry and Jimmy took them to 1-15 and looked pretty good doing it. Afterwards, I've been able to enjoy Cowboys wins and their losses when it's close and entertaining. Hey, keep losing, get a high draft pick and an awesome OL, DL, rush linebacker or RB for next year and my hope is renewed.

3. Horns2005

Horns2005 250+ Posts

I don't mind the losses so much as I mind the way in which we lose.

4. Hu_Fan

Hu_Fan Guest

In a universe far, far away... and not so far away.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Vol Horn 4 Life

Vol Horn 4 Life Good Bye To All The Rest!

The boy genius strikes again. Second and one with 1:50 left to play on the NY 30 yd line with three time outs and it never crossed his mind to run the ball at least once.

6. Third Coast

Third Coast 10,000+ Posts

Never been a defender of Jerry and that's where it all starts and ends, but I used to be hopeful that Garrett might be the answer at HC and Romo would eventually be the answer at QB. Now I can't bring myself to believe that any of that is going to happen, as long as JJ is micromanaging the organization.

It isn't that dissimilar to my feelings about the current situation with Mack and Texas. I still watch the games when I can and pull for my teams, but if I have something better to do than be disappointed on the weekends now, I do it.