Skippy at his finest

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by 93ex, Sep 17, 2011.

1. 93ex

93ex 100+ Posts

Case makes an awesome scramble and throws for a first down on third and forget about it. When asked about it at halftime Skippy replies, "I don't even know if he was throwing to who caught it."

[​IMG] You keep thinking that Skippy while you try to figure out how to overcome an 18 point deficit.

[​IMG]

2. Pentaconta

Pentaconta 1,000+ Posts

He's bitter...he'll be shopping his resume around at the end of the season, and he knows it.

3. Mesohorny

Mesohorny 1,000+ Posts

dead man walking

4. txelaine

txelaine < 25 Posts

I guess when his quarterback throws the ball other players catch it that he was not throwing to. Like Longhorns.

5. Statalyzer

Statalyzer 10,000+ Posts

Watching the replay, Case clearly was trying to hit Davis, who had been left wide open by all of Case's wild scrambling. It would have been a TD if Case hadn't been almost knocked over by one of his own linemen.

6. Dionysus

Dionysus Idoit Admin

I’d like to buy Skippy a drink.

Bartender, vinegar and water for my friend.

[​IMG]

7. Third Coast

Third Coast 10,000+ Posts

I'm sure he'll be saying how they beat themselves and Texas was getting lucky breaks all game.

8. Texanne

Texanne 5,000+ Posts

I, for one, remember how Neuheisel voted in 2009. He voted us above OU.

For this reason, I won't make fun of him.

9. Statalyzer

Statalyzer 10,000+ Posts

Kevin Prince said the same thing. He called all three of his turnovers "unforced errors" as if the Texas D pressuring him into rushing throws or tipping passes along the way or playing great coverage had nothing to do with any of the picks. [​IMG]