“Slavery, Terrorism and Islam” by Dr. Peter Hammon

Discussion in 'Quackenbush's' started by zork, Jul 20, 2014.

1. zork

zork 2,500+ Posts

Has anyone read it? I just saw this posted on one of the comments sections of the current Israeili-Gaza fighting articles:

In reply to:

2. Dionysus

Dionysus Idoit Admin

3. BurntOrangeOnly

BurntOrangeOnly 500+ Posts

Well put, Dionysus.

I can't say with any authority if these statistics and conclusions are true, but it somehow "feels" true.

4. Roger35

Roger35 2,500+ Posts

5. I_Live_In_OK

I_Live_In_OK 500+ Posts

6. Horns11

Horns11 10,000+ Posts

Kinda funny that Bosnia was included on the list. Since, you know, Muslims were the victims of anti-Islamic extremists. But I get his overall point.

With the exceptions of UAE and Turkey, the list also looks like a ladder of socioeconomic status from wealthy to poor. While Islam may be seen as a front for political upheaval and change, I think wealth (or lack thereof) drives political upheaval and change even more. Would those countries and their percentages still be included if they magically had a higher standard of living? Is it Islam that's keeping them from having money?

7. Roger35

Roger35 2,500+ Posts

8. zork

zork 2,500+ Posts

https://www.gorgiaspress.com/BOOKSHOP/pc-55606-92-massacres-resistance-protectors-muslim-christian-relations-in-eastern-anatolia-during-world-war-ibrby-david-gaunt.aspx

WWI Muslims make these guys in Iraq today look like pikers as described by this post referencing the book above:

9. Statalyzer

Statalyzer 10,000+ Posts