SLEEPLESS in SEATTLE

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by TEXnSEATTLE, Jun 11, 2020.

1. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

2. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

It's probably these moms' fault why their kids grew up to be militant thugs in the first place.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

LOL Can't find anything that says they are fake "moms".
    Come on Bubba, those people are all masked. Do you even know if they are all women?
    Do you know any names except the one who is quoted.
    How silly. Nothing that says they are fake
    or real either.

4. nashhorn

nashhorn 5,000+ Posts

Didn’t read the whole thing but from what I did read I can respect a protestor like Leander. If they were all like that there would be no rioting or need for the Feds - but they’re not so we do.

5. TEXnSEATTLE

TEXnSEATTLE 1,000+ Posts

they pay actors to do this stuff, you know....

6. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Finally something good out of Portland
    Naked Athena

TRIGGER WARNING

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Austin_Bill

Austin_Bill 2,500+ Posts

Lol, they hit him twice in the legs, and those blows didn't look all that hard. Most men would absorb it and walk away, but I guess it is surprising when a liberal doesn't act like he was shot when on the end of a police night stick. I watched a 5'3 cop get into a fight with a huge Mexican and absolutely knock him out without the use of any weapon. 3 hits, two to the ribs and 1 to the chin. This wasn't some fat dude he was a rock solid guy. Doesn't take much to knock someone out if you know how to throw a punch.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. TEXnSEATTLE

TEXnSEATTLE 1,000+ Posts

One of the “moms” at the Portland riot handed a large piece of concrete to a male to use as a weapon outside the Portland federal courthouse, by the way.
    5:27 AM · Jul 21, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

9. Austin_Bill

Austin_Bill 2,500+ Posts

I wouldn't touch that woman with your junk. Probably got more diseases than a sewer rat.

• Funny Funny x 2
  10. TEXnSEATTLE

TEXnSEATTLE 1,000+ Posts

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 5
  11. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Hey now ...

12. TEXnSEATTLE

TEXnSEATTLE 1,000+ Posts

13. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

A. He got hit 5 times. Only once in the leg.
    B. He has a broken hand. Hard to break a hand by getting hit with a baton on the legs.
    C. He's a graduate of the Naval Academy.
    D. I agree with your size assessment. My second largest regret is missing a high school "friend" who was a jerk and a reserve as a DL on the OU team in the late 80's get dominated by a "retired" high school 145 pound wrestler.

14. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

So, no proof then?

15. Horn2RunAgain

Horn2RunAgain 2,500+ Posts

FWIW, I'm not afraid of him. I'll leave it at that

At the end he shot the finger (both hands) to cops. Bonehead moron, never grew up

Whoever wrote the article is an amateur. "international celebrity"... LMAO. He's emotionally retarded

And yeah, I wholly believe it was his first protest....

16. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

17. Galvestonhorn

Galvestonhorn 250+ Posts

Oh how I hope that’s true

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Horn2RunAgain

• WTF? WTF? x 1
  19. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

Arrest them. Charge them. These are simple protesters.

• poop poop x 1
  20. Horn2RunAgain

The ones that burn down bldgs. and throw rocks at cops, sit on busy freeways blocking people from going on w/ their lives seem to be back on the street in no time.

21. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

This guy wasn't even charged and the feds decline that they took him. Seems illegal to me.

22. Horn2RunAgain

Maybe you should buy a Georgetown U sweatshirt, confront cops, then get your *** beat and flip them off afterwards

Then claim you wrestled at GU, and say it was the first time you ever did anything so pathetically ignorant.

Go on. It'll make you feel better. May not work out for you in Tulsa so a train to Seattle may be your road to fame ("international celebrity" your hero is being touted as). Enjoy

23. TEXnSEATTLE

TEXnSEATTLE 1,000+ Posts

what is your take on the Feds defending the Federal Building and the City of Portland not helping in assisting with the PEACEFUL protests that happen every night for soon to be 2 months???? what say YOU, ouBUBBA??

24. TEXnSEATTLE

TEXnSEATTLE 1,000+ Posts

25. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

I think defending the federal buidling is one thing. This is defending if Mike Leach is your DC and he's drawing up offensive plays. Also, if the Mayor, Police Chief and Governor want you out you need to get out.

26. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

27. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

• Agree Agree x 2
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2020
  28. TEXnSEATTLE

TEXnSEATTLE 1,000+ Posts

these folks are "rocket scientists"!!! ....each and every one!!!

• WTF? WTF? x 1
  29. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Anyone who watches these vids of the "moms" and still defending it needs to step back and see reality.
    One vid shows a "Mom" handing a piece of concrete to another "peaceful protestor" and another vid ( in link above shows a mom trying to break through and illegally enter a federal building.
    These are thugs plain and simple
    No intelligent person could think they bear any resemblance to 'Moms" as a maternal peaceful term

• Like Like x 1
  30. Austin_Bill

Austin_Bill 2,500+ Posts

Are you kidding, I'm at the point that I hope they are extracting information out of them and snapping their neck after torturing them so they don't go through the rest of their lives with a colostomy bag.

No i'm not. I hope they get all the information they can and drop them off to their friends broken and pissing themselves at every loud noise.

They want to attack my country, time to play for keeps.